Home

Madden 21 franchise suggestions ( since 20 is already in production

This is a discussion on Madden 21 franchise suggestions ( since 20 is already in production within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 21 franchise suggestions ( since 20 is already in production

1: Improved contact, during and after animations. Theres one animation ( a few actually) where offensive player gets hit, starts to stumble forward, two or three defensive players will hit him from different directions with no reaction from the stumbling player, even when the defense try’s to hit his legs. A stumbling player should go down much easier on a second or third hit especially if the defensive player hits his legs.

2: Footwork as a rating. Footwork is essential at all positions in the nfl. It’s the difference between a good Left tackle and a great one. It’s the difference between a MLB being able to stop in stride and cut into his gap to make a play or tackle and them not being able to stop and being out of position and getting blocked. QB’s throw mechanics are thrown off by bad footwork, WR’s with bad footwork have a harder time beating the press and getting separation on routes, RB’s with bad footwork don’t get drafted you get my point.

3: Blocking. You guys have claimed to fix blocking but I still see complaints of players having their QB sacked 70+ times a season behind good offensive lines myself included 90 times by week 16 and counting and my lowest rated linemen is 82 the rest are 88 88 90 and 86 should be rare for this line to give up more tha 2-3 sacks in a game,and should have multiple games a season with no sacks, even for someone who holds the ball a little to long ( I don’t by the way ).

4: More Records. Rookie Records,most sacks by a team in one game ect.

5: Commentators remember last super bowl winner, MVP and other stats and accolades not just repeat same script for duration off franchise.

6: Actually be able to add my playbooks at coach creation and in schemes.

7: Team creation and expansion. Would love to be able to create a team from the ground up. Name, Jerseys, logo, stadium, and stadium sponsors. I remember we used to be able to pick new sponsors for the stadium in an old Madden bring that back.

8: Being able to set how many possessions a player and or group of players play in a game. Like in preseason I should be able to set my starting QB to 1 possession or 5 and so on without having to pause and go threw the depth chart.

9: Revamp free agency. Free agency is a farce in Madden. Bring back player needs like good coach, money, play for a contender and so on. Players should have short list of teams especially top tier players. And bring back player morale. It really created parody in franchise to see a team have to release a top player or have him hold out that should be brought back.

10: This one is kinda hard I would imagine but can we get a live combine in the off season. Even if it’s just for some players I pick watch their 40 and cone drills watch the QBs throw so I can see what I’m about to draft.

11: Remove the injury rating completely, let them be totally random, in place of the injury rating have a medical staff grade. High graded staff ( A+, B ) should prevent big injuries and shorten the length of all injuries. Lowers graded staff ( C- F ) should not be able to prevent injuries and have lengthier recovery times the lower the grade. Injury system should track nagging injuries like knee sprains and hypertension’s and so on to add reoccurring injuries and realism.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-07-2019, 08:52 AM   #2
Banned

Smile Re: Madden 21 franchise suggestions ( since 20 is already in production

Analog control passing,tired of button smashing
Old 09-07-2019, 09:14 AM   #3
Banned

Smile Re: Madden 21 franchise suggestions ( since 20 is already in production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiboi2020