Home

Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2019, 07:01 PM   #89
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

Is there a way to download the patch files separately? Like, without origin? My game is stuck on the original files from October.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:15 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any thoughts on if they are releasing a final patch post Superbowl, I know last year they did. Or do y'all think this is it?
Old 02-23-2019, 10:58 PM   #91
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
You know i was on Youtube the othger day and saw some Madden 19 clips and one...i didnt catch the name but he was showing tweets or some social media post by Rex. And Rex said that EA doesnt care about us, and they dont want them to fix the game for us or spend the time to do what we want because that isnt where the money is. Now the bolded isnt word for word but that was the jist.
I was going to copy the link and post it here but i accidently refreshed the page and it was gone and i dont remember who the post was from. Ive tried to find it again and havent had any luck but he showed the message from Rex.

That said, im pretty possitive that though you said they have the blueprint from Duece....nothing will come from it since they dont care. I was slightly hopeful til i saw that, now i am not at all. They will halfass the gameplay and update it a few times and keep updating MUT.
I'll follow this up with a video of this tweet from Rex. I know he isn't with EA anymore but its because EA wouldn't let him fix the things that need to be fixed. What this tweet means, I'm not sure.
Dont have embed option from my tablet so just have the link.

https://youtu.be/82Cd3_-RFcE

And here is the video I was referring to in my quote above.
https://youtu.be/0wqOlAvJCGI

Last edited by Rayzaa; 02-24-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2019, 11:38 AM   #92
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Looks like were are (me included) driving this thread away from the thread topic.

Rex relocated to the Colorado area(probably after receiving a job offer) and is obviously working for a mobile gaming company.

Another for CD(Creative Developer like Rex was) has worked in mobile gaming since then as well.

Not to much to read into it, I don't think.
Old 02-24-2019, 11:45 AM   #93
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Well first, this thread is about 1.18. not much to say and we aren't getting another patch so this has runs it's course.
Second, did you see the second link? He left EA because they don't care about fixing the game, so why he is in CO working elsewhere is telling about EA. When you aren't happy with an employer not letting you do what you feel.is needed, you move on.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:45 PM   #94
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Well first, this thread is about 1.18. not much to say and we aren't getting another patch so this has runs it's course.
Second, did you see the second link? He left EA because they don't care about fixing the game, so why he is in CO working elsewhere is telling about EA. When you aren't happy with an employer not letting you do what you feel.is needed, you move on.
Not to derail the thread any further, but it couldn't have been as bad if he would be willing to go back to EA the company. Rex is a good dude & I know he had some things in store for the simheads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190224-114222_Twitter.jpg (99.7 KB, 82 views)

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 02-24-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-24-2019, 03:59 PM   #95
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
That's a administrators/mods decision, not ours. We can't just dump or vent in any thread we feel like.

I didn't need to see the second link, I saw it live on Twitter, and I already knew this before Rex relocated. The executives don't feel fixing the game should take precedent over shiny new features and is not a back of the box feature to sell. It's very telling how EA treats the game over the past decade, not just under Rex's direction.

People leave companies every day for a myriad of reasons. And like Mil stated in another tweet, Rex would come back to the company under the right circumstances.

There is a ton of people turnover in software, hard to keep up at times.

Last edited by roadman; 02-24-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #96
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Not to derail the thread any further, but it couldn't have been as bad if he would be willing to go back to EA the company. Rex is a good dude & I know he had some things in store for the simheads.
IF be goes back I guess we'll see. But anybody would go back to a company they left if they changed their ways and making it the right circumstances.
But right now he dont like their ways and they may not ask him back til the sales drop too much for their liking and people telling them why they aren't buying it.
It's the same thing as us deciding not to buy it again til they change their ways of making it.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 02-24-2019 at 07:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »