Home

How to Get my MLB Clean of Blocks?

This is a discussion on How to Get my MLB Clean of Blocks? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2019, 01:30 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: How to Get my MLB Clean of Blocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Madden is not good at replicating this. In a true 3-4 the dt and DEs draw the double teams to free up the lb to make a play. Madden is not great, but your DT does matter.

You could try shifting your line so that the DT is not head up with the center. Shift him so he lines between the center and guard. That may hold up the two long enough for you two o make a play, but you could also be exploited
Yeah, not being able to duplicate double teams does cause problems for LB stacking.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:03 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

This is more the compensated for by the fact that high BSH players are basically all two gap defenders, as if they roll a win they can shed to either side no problem. A stout enough DL can shut down most of the run game out of an odd front, all by themselves.

The toughest games I get, as far as running the ball goes, are always against BAL because their playbook's game plan calls tons of odds fronts and they have good BSH all throughout the front 7.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:22 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
This is more the compensated for by the fact that high BSH players are basically all two gap defenders, as if they roll a win they can shed to either side no problem. A stout enough DL can shut down most of the run game out of an odd front, all by themselves.

The toughest games I get, as far as running the ball goes, are always against BAL because their playbook's game plan calls tons of odds fronts and they have good BSH all throughout the front 7.
The odd fronts are clearly the most difficult for me. I have to use a combination of pulling guards and off tackle runs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 12:30 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus

Yep, I use Baltimore and even though CJ Mosley is a excellent MLB he doesn't do much because my d line stops everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »