Home

OL Xp slider

This is a discussion on OL Xp slider within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
OL Xp slider

Curious where you all put the xp slider for the OT, OG and Centers. Ive had it on default but saw Raider Ren has it at 220% so I wanted to know where you all put it. Cause on default they never really move in xp, even Superstar OL. THank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2019, 03:17 PM   #2
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OL Xp slider

Mine are all at 220, it's one of the only position groups I boost xp for because it's a lot harder to gain xp for OL than any other position.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Mine are all at 220, it's one of the only position groups I boost xp for because it's a lot harder to gain xp for OL than any other position.

With it set at 220% hows it working out with you for them gaining experience? Example, if you have a 83 Superstar RT. I had it set to 100, default and over 6 years, he rose to 87, rofl
Old 02-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #4
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok, gotta ask. How do you get it to 220? I only see 100 in the XP sliders.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #5
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Ok, gotta ask. How do you get it to 220? I only see 100 in the XP sliders.
The xp sliders are defaulted to 100 but should go all the way up to 300, I have my o-line sliders up at 220.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p-sliders.html

These are the xp sliders that I started with in my own personal franchise, tdawg did multiple 20 year sims to test his slider set he has links to files in the first post that show the results he got for player ratings. He also has some graphs he put together in the first post to show average overall rating results across all of his 20 year sims. I made just a few tweaks like turned QB xp up a little from where he has it at. He had turned it down because while there were a realistic amount of QBs in the 90s there were way to many in the 80s but I personally wanted to turn it up a little to try and get a couple more in the 90s.

My suggestion is to look at the graphs he has posted and decide from those results where you may want to deviate from his original sliders, and read some of the recent posts in the thread as some people may have some good suggestions for tweaks.

Last edited by Shosum13; 02-09-2019 at 08:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #6
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
With it set at 220% hows it working out with you for them gaining experience? Example, if you have a 83 Superstar RT. I had it set to 100, default and over 6 years, he rose to 87, rofl
At 220 it works pretty good, I've taken a LT with star dev that started as a 78 and made him like an 87 or 88 in just a couple of years. But that team I had built a very run heavy offense and I'm pretty sure rushing stats play a pretty big part in xp gained during games for OL.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #7
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
The xp sliders are defaulted to 100 but should go all the way up to 300, I have my o-line sliders up at 220.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p-sliders.html

These are the xp sliders that I started with in my own personal franchise, tdawg did multiple 20 year sims to test his slider set he has links to files in the first post that show the results he got for player ratings. He also has some graphs he put together in the first post to show average overall rating results across all of his 20 year sims. I made just a few tweaks like turned QB xp up a little from where he has it at. He had turned it down because while there were a realistic amount of QBs in the 90s there were way to many in the 80s but I personally wanted to turn it up a little to try and get a couple more in the 90s.
The link is on a PC. The console only goes to 100 unless it will go further when I try to. I havent tried since it looked to be all the way up. The console goes from 0 to 100 on everything that I see.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:18 PM   #8
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
The link is on a PC. The console only goes to 100 unless it will go further when I try to. I havent tried since it looked to be all the way up. The console goes from 0 to 100 on everything that I see.
I play on ps4 and they go up past 100.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »