Home

Offline 32 team control question

This is a discussion on Offline 32 team control question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 03-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Offline 32 team control question

I’m attempting to start a new offline CFM where I control all 32 teams. My plan was to control my Buffalo Bills and have the other 31 teams on auto pilot except for resigning their own players. All was going well but I’ve run across a big issue. I noticed the “CPU” controlled teams aren’t signing ANY free agents but for each of those teams I have “free agent signings and trading” set to AUTO. The “CPU” controlled teams were signing players to their practice squads but they weren’t signing any actual FA’s. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Offline 32 team control question

Only solution I have found is to retire all of them each off season, then take the 25 minutes to recreate the users, and for me anyway, take the 30 minutes to then remove all captain status once week 1 of the regular season begins (because those star logos make me want to gouge my eyes out).

The other solution is to manually control their free agent signings, giving reasonable contract offers, and giving the same offer from multiple teams and letting chance decide who wins the contract.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:20 AM   #3
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Only solution I have found is to retire all of them each off season, then take the 25 minutes to recreate the users, and for me anyway, take the 30 minutes to then remove all captain status once week 1 of the regular season begins (because those star logos make me want to gouge my eyes out).

The other solution is to manually control their free agent signings, giving reasonable contract offers, and giving the same offer from multiple teams and letting chance decide who wins the contract.

I’m talking about during the season. I simulated all of preseason and 8 weeks of the regular season and not one team signed a free agent during that time. There’s gotta be something I’m missing here.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-24-2019, 12:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I manually control all 32 teams for this very reason. CPU front office decision making has no sense to it. I got tired of CPU teams bidding on 87OVR free agents when they already have a 79OVR 23 year old star development player in that position, or drafting QBs in the 1st round 2, 3, 4 years in a row.

I control all trades, free agency, and draft picks for all 32 teams.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:46 PM   #5
Rookie

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Have you also set the other 31 teams to Unlimited Auto-Pilot in the "User Teams" menu, in addition to setting everything to Auto in "League Settings"?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »