Home

I thought I was happy , I was wrong.

This is a discussion on I thought I was happy , I was wrong. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-11-2019, 05:04 PM   #9
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I thought I was happy , I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by openureyez
Iíve been trying as many older versions I could find for the current generation consoles. 16 is pretty decent, but once I tried 25 I stopped playing the others. It has issues too, but it has a fun factor to it. Not to mention I. An run the ball on third and short. The Ignite game engine was solid, I wonder why they went away from it?
Just to give the illusion they're working hard. Trying new things I guess. I just don't understand how physics actually go backwards. And I do have to agree with you on Madden 25. It's a very good game . More fun than 19 easily. I haven't both on an Xbox one and Xbox 360

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #10
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by openureyez
Iíve been trying as many older versions I could find for the current generation consoles. 16 is pretty decent, but once I tried 25 I stopped playing the others. It has issues too, but it has a fun factor to it. Not to mention I. An run the ball on third and short. The Ignite game engine was solid, I wonder why they went away from it?
madden 25 on PS4 or Ps3? its better than madden 2016?
Old 04-12-2019, 12:13 AM   #11
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

NCAA 14 is such a good game and still holds up 6 years later. I need to get back to playing it; I have digital copies on PS3 and the 360.
Super Mega Baseball 2 (Switch)
MLB The Show 19 (PS4)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2019, 05:36 AM   #12
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Just to give the illusion they're working hard. Trying new things I guess. I just don't understand how physics actually go backwards. And I do have to agree with you on Madden 25. It's a very good game . More fun than 19 easily. I haven't both on an Xbox one and Xbox 360

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Madden 25 has the special name because of the anniversary correct? So it's true name would have been Madden 14. Makes sense that it's good since NCAA 14 is so good. I'm gong to fire 25 up this weekend. I'm currently going through all my Old 360 Madden and NCAA football games. Going to find the best one of each and stick with them.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #13
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I like '16 quite a bit.Fully patched plays really well.Of course everybody has different opinions but you may as well try some older versions again because they cost very little at this point.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:30 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
madden 25 on PS4 or Ps3? its better than madden 2016?

Found a copy for PS4. I did have a 360 but foolishly sold it. I didnít know that was the pinnacle of football gaming

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-14-2019, 01:31 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I like '16 quite a bit.Fully patched plays really well.Of course everybody has different opinions but you may as well try some older versions again because they cost very little at this point.
For whatever reason, M16 has been the most fun to play since I started picking up Madden again with M15. Wish I could specifically explain why...it just feels organic and fun. Far from perfect...not crazy about CFM then...but entertaining game overall for sure.

I am giving M18 a 2nd chance. Never played it because they ruined coach mode starting then, but I decided to see how it plays over a couple of years (game play between Years 1 and 2 of a CFM seems to change a bit for some reason in all the Maddens so that's been my way to test in coach mode).

But I never played NCAA 14, and yet for years I keep hearing how awesome it is. Not into college sports, but I do have a 360 still. And in the end, it's about finding a good game of football, so maybe it's worth picking it up cheap. Now you all have me thinking...hmmmmm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #16
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Madden 25 has the special name because of the anniversary correct?
Yes....it is the version I am still playing on my 360!! They really pulled out all the stops for that 25th anniversary as well (Sarcasm)....They have load screens with quick facts on prior versions of the game. Wow!!!

I also play with the original rosters which can be funny since EA figured RGIII was going to be a major stud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »