Home

Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 10:18 PM   #73
Closer
 
bkrich83's Arena
 
OVR: 64
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 70,040
Blog Entries: 124
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I back that the game plays better in play now than CFM by a mile. Not sure why CFM plays different, if it's the xp or confidence or what, but play now plays fantastic over CFM. Been that way for yrs now. The movement, gameplay, just everything is better.
My assumption is it has to do with the confidence and the XP stuff. I have no proof of that simply my guess.
bkrich83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:31 AM   #74
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
My assumption is it has to do with the confidence and the XP stuff. I have no proof of that simply my guess.
Franchise games clearly give boosts to the AI which are above and beyond what's available from game planning and confidence. I've seen way too many low ZCV DBs jump passes, low BSH/PMV/FMV DL get instant wins at the LOS, etc. for there to be any other explanation.
stinkubus is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 07:25 PM   #75
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I back that the game plays better in play now than CFM by a mile. Not sure why CFM plays different, if it's the xp or confidence or what, but play now plays fantastic over CFM. Been that way for yrs now. The movement, gameplay, just everything is better.
It's funny reading this. I hardly ever play "Play Now" games. However, the last little patch that I installed brought about quite a bit of wonkiness. After I reinstalled game, I went into Play Now and I couldn't believe how well it played. Went back into CFM offline and ......defenders tackling invisible players, mannequin challenge, poor CPU running game, clipping and warping were still alive and well.

I don't get it, since before this last small patch to apparently address stability issues, all of this was mostly cleaned up and game was playing pretty well. Doesn't make sense.
edgevoice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 08:30 PM   #76
Kings of the North
 
DaReal Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,361
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
It's funny reading this. I hardly ever play "Play Now" games. However, the last little patch that I installed brought about quite a bit of wonkiness. After I reinstalled game, I went into Play Now and I couldn't believe how well it played. Went back into CFM offline and ......defenders tackling invisible players, mannequin challenge, poor CPU running game, clipping and warping were still alive and well.

I don't get it, since before this last small patch to apparently address stability issues, all of this was mostly cleaned up and game was playing pretty well. Doesn't make sense.
Right, lol. Normally I just fire up a play now game to check out new rosters or if I want to check something out quick and I don't have time to load up a franchise setup and find myself playing a qtr, then a half, then a full game because it's really good lol. Then I load up my CFM game and it's like this doesn't feel or look like anything I just played. Almost like 2 different games....
DaReal Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Top -