Home

Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-24-2019, 11:16 AM   #41
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 19 is a Dumpster Fire video

I wish 2k would make a new game another APF would be good depending on how many people they get. APF2k8's gameplay feels much better. I wish EA didn't have the exclusive license. Every other game doesn't sell too well because they don't have the NFL teams. Or they abandon ship when he it's sell well and doesn't get great reviews (Backbreaker). Which could have been solid if they fixed the camera and some of the other issues.
Who knows there is really no point in trying to compete I guess without the NFL teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2019, 10:44 AM   #42
Closer

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

The odds of 2K getting back in football are exactly zero. There’s no chance that’s happening, and sadly that’s just the reality of it now.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #43
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasFan39
This folks is part of the problem. Those of us who complain about Madden are label as whiners or people with nothing better to do. It bothers you that I complain about a game that I owe then stop reading my posts.
I disagree. The bigger problem is that those unhappy with the game choose to support and complain rather than not support it.

"This game sucks! Here's my $60 so you can do it again next year."

I'm guessing nothing of significance has ever changed with this method.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:46 PM   #44
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I disagree. The bigger problem is that those unhappy with the game choose to support and complain rather than not support it.

"This game sucks! Here's my $60 so you can do it again next year."

I'm guessing nothing of significance has ever changed with this method.
Exactly, it's easy to say you're not buying something when it's physically impossible to do so. EA every yr rolls out blog after blog of new features before the game releases. Everyone knows what to expect before their purchase. Not sure what to say when ppl buy the game & then complain about it. You can expect bugs & glitches.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:21 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

How can anyone even consider buying Madden 20 after the Rex interview literally confirmed so much of what we already "knew"?

Gameplay is broken and has been for years. Franchise is a joke.

The two sports games I buy each year (2K and the Show) have their own problems, but at least one commits to franchise mode and the other has excellent core gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #46
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuimus Troes
How can anyone even consider buying Madden 20 after the Rex interview literally confirmed so much of what we already "knew"?

Gameplay is broken and has been for years. Franchise is a joke.

The two sports games I buy each year (2K and the Show) have their own problems, but at least one commits to franchise mode and the other has excellent core gameplay.
I already pre-ordered Madden 20. I've been playing Madden 19 all yr user vs CPU and haven't ran into anything that I see as "broken"
Old 04-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #47
Rookie

JayhawkerStL's Arena

It’s simple. I have enjoyed Madden 15-19 more than any other football game in my life. This has been a nice run.

Looking forward to what they add this year. I hope the EA doesn’t regret their decision to cater to the franchise fans this year. I hope the improvements are well implemented, and folks are happy.

----

"I think a lot of the anger some fans have toward video games they fear will disappoint them are rooted in unrelated desires for basic existential validation. And I get that. But no video game (or movie, or book, or song) is ever going to fill that hole." - Arthur Gies

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 04-26-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 12:17 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The odds of 2K getting back in football are exactly zero. Thereís no chance thatís happening, and sadly thatís just the reality of it now.
I'll add this to the list of:
Madden can't add tattoos because of the NFL
2K will never make another football game (posted here before APF)
I could go on forever.

Point is, don't speak on what you don't know. Take two has MORE than enough capital to make it happens if it wants. I'm sure we will get another football game in due time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »