Home

Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-30-2019, 03:44 PM   #105
Rookie

JayhawkerStL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Just want to throw out there that baseball s by far my favorite sport, and I did finally break down and bought a PS4 for The Show, playing both the current and last year’s game.

While I think The Show is pretty great, I don’t think it has been worth the cost, nor the clutter of an additional console. I will be giving my daughter my PS4 when she graduates college next month, and moving on.

The fact is, I still mostly miss MLB 2K, which, honestly, was much more fun to play. I love the Xbox ecosystem, and I have more than enough games to play without needing a new console and a game that I just wish was more fun.

----

"I think a lot of the anger some fans have toward video games they fear will disappoint them are rooted in unrelated desires for basic existential validation. And I get that. But no video game (or movie, or book, or song) is ever going to fill that hole." - Arthur Gies

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 04-30-2019 at 05:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2019, 08:15 AM   #106
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Hope it all komes together and more is really added to player info and we kan now see players college states and awards won so we will knw who won which awards bekause it will b on there states as we scout each player. They just need to go deep into things for players awards and how they keep track of all that this year. Let us go deep into each players career and gives us realism into playing M20. Its long over do...The way they track players award history is bad and gives the game no meaning. Keeping track of players award history should be like 2k does it. You knw everything about every players career and how it turned out...Team history and past history helps with moving forward in your franchise and playing more then one season...Bring life to the game...EA
Old 05-01-2019, 10:15 AM   #107
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

I just think it's great that they have come out this early hitting on franchise.

For me, that says something. At this juncture Madden (and 2K and Show) could do zero with franchise and it wouldn't affect the sales much.

Madden could have lead with MUT or the MyPlayer stuff, or some new God awful thing, but they didn't. I see that as a good thing as a franchise type. It doesn't mean that franchise is going to be great and robust, or that these these additions will substantially change things. It doesn't mean that EA is different now.

It's just good news to me and I personally like the messaging so far. I have trashed Maddens franchise efforts to the point of indifference. I dont care if they ever get back to where we were in the PS2 days. But they're making an effort and I can appreciate that and support them on that end. The proof will be in the pudding, but they're hitting all the right notes so far for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #108
To me, my X-men.

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

The statement by T4verts in the other threat about their being some other solid non back of the box improvements is a big deal to me, because I know that he understands what people here are looking for.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:47 PM   #109
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I just think it's great that they have come out this early hitting on franchise.

For me, that says something. At this juncture Madden (and 2K and Show) could do zero with franchise and it wouldn't affect the sales much.

Madden could have lead with MUT or the MyPlayer stuff, or some new God awful thing, but they didn't. I see that as a good thing as a franchise type. It doesn't mean that franchise is going to be great and robust, or that these these additions will substantially change things. It doesn't mean that EA is different now.

It's just good news to me and I personally like the messaging so far. I have trashed Maddens franchise efforts to the point of indifference. I dont care if they ever get back to where we were in the PS2 days. But they're making an effort and I can appreciate that and support them on that end. The proof will be in the pudding, but they're hitting all the right notes so far for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I disagree, I have passed on Madden since I got a current Gen System because they have mostly ignored Franchise Mode. If they really did spend a decent amount of time on it, I will be getting Madden 20 and I know there are others that only play Franchise Modes as well.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #110
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Q&A Session tomorrow during the livestream on Franchise Mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #111
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Canít wait for the stream tomorrow to find out more about franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #112
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Q&A Session tomorrow during the livestream on Franchise Mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't there supposed to be a blog coming out detailing it too?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »