Home

Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #113
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I just think it's great that they have come out this early hitting on franchise.

For me, that says something. At this juncture Madden (and 2K and Show) could do zero with franchise and it wouldn't affect the sales much.

Madden could have lead with MUT or the MyPlayer stuff, or some new God awful thing, but they didn't. I see that as a good thing as a franchise type. It doesn't mean that franchise is going to be great and robust, or that these these additions will substantially change things. It doesn't mean that EA is different now.

It's just good news to me and I personally like the messaging so far. I have trashed Maddens franchise efforts to the point of indifference. I dont care if they ever get back to where we were in the PS2 days. But they're making an effort and I can appreciate that and support them on that end. The proof will be in the pudding, but they're hitting all the right notes so far for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I don't care how early it comes out. Seeing is believing and I'll believe it is better when I see it. Not by what they are saying. And when I say see it, I mean read about it here or online reviews elsewhere.

And also when you pop in the 2019 disc it gives you a prompt to pre order M 2020. And it's only for the MUT version for $89.99.

NO THANKS.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 05-01-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #114
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I don't care how early it comes out. Seeing is believing and I'll believe it is better when I see it. Not by what they are saying. And when I say see it, I mean read about it here or online reviews elsewhere.

And also when you pop in the 2019 disc it gives you a prompt to pre order M 2020. And it's only for the MUT version for $89.99.

NO THANKS.
They do that every year. You get the game early & Mut points its not a big deal really. I already bought it to play it early and I just give the Mut points away. A lot of games do it.

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 05-01-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:17 PM   #115
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

NO THANKS.
I don't think they can hide anything on Twitch, yes/no?

Twitch isn't just a blog, it's live and right in front of you.

1. We will see when we will see. Show me don't tell me/wait and see mode etc
B. We aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe again.
2. We aren't going to jump on the hype train yearly .
C. Better late than never
3. It was in before, can't call it new
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #116
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

I play only franchise mode so it is HUGE to me that they seem to be seeing it as an important part of the game again, especially for us long time supporters. It feels like it hasnt been touched in any significant way in 2 console generations......actually even LOSING features most times. If they even halfway deliver on these ideas, I will purchase Madden new for the first time in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-02-2019, 12:11 AM   #117
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't think they can hide anything on Twitch, yes/no?

Twitch isn't just a blog, it's live and right in front of you.
No idea, I don't use Twitch. Only been to it once to see what it was all about and it looked like you have to pay to use it.... so I've never used it.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:14 AM   #118
GLORIA!!!!

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
No idea, I don't use Twitch. Only been to it once to see what it was all about and it looked like you have to pay to use it.... so I've never used it.
Watching Twitch is completely free.

You can support partnered streamers by subscribing to them (that costs money and maybe it's what you're thinking of), but it's never required.
...they really aren't doing themselves any favors by embellishing. They might think doing so draws more attention to the problem, but the opposite is true. It makes your complaints less likely to be taken seriously.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 AM   #119
Rookie

The Black Redneck's Arena

Quote:

NO THANKS.
Mut is a cash cow If I was EA I would prompting people to buy it also. I donít play Mut but I donít dislike it. The revenue and popularity from it is what keeps Madden growing and gives them the reassures to improve the game.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:26 AM   #120
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Redneck
Mut is a cash cow If I was EA I would prompting people to buy it also. I don’t play Mut but I don’t dislike it. The revenue and popularity from it is what keeps Madden growing and gives them the reassures to improve the game.
Agreed. A lot of ppl don't want to admit it, but Mut is an important part of game development. I don't play it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »