Home

Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #129
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yes, you can (at least on PS4 so I'd assume you can do the same on XBOX). Go to the store search and type in Madden, and along with the past games you should see several listings for '20 up for pre-order. Standard edition is the base $60 game.

On PS4 it can also be found in the preorders section of the store, where it gives you the choice of the 3 versions.

I've preordered that version digitally for the past three years. Never paid for anything extra related to MUT.
Im talking about when i have the game disc in the console. It has a prompt to pre order and it only gives the choice of MUT. Ive stated this in a post yesterday. I guess people dont read every post. I dont usually go to the PS store for these things and i dont order digitally.

Im not going to pre order it, never have pre ordered anything and not interested to. I was just stating what i saw from the console with the game disc in and thought it was weird they only gave you one choice from there to preorder the MUT version....which is $89.99

Last edited by Rayzaa; 05-02-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:55 PM   #130
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Im talking about when i have the game disc in the console. It has a prompt to pre order and it only gives the choice of MUT. Ive stated this in a post yesterday. I guess people dont read every post. I dont usually go to the PS store for these things and i dont order digitally.

Im not going to pre order it, never have pre ordered anything and not interested to. I was just stating what i saw from the console with the game disc in and thought it was weird they only gave you one choice from there to preorder the MUT version....which is $89.99
Not weird at all really. There is nothing special/perks about the standard version. If it makes you feel better there is a version for 79.99 that isn't advertised.

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 05-02-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:01 PM   #131
Rookie

The Black Redneck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa

Whenever you start up the game it always have a prompt for whatever new Mut card or event is available so it shouldn’t be a surprise that a prompt to pre order the Mut version also appears. I just dismissed it like I do the other prompt. I don’t understand why you have a problem with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #132
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Can we stop acting like getting the Regular Edition on Friday is "normal?"

Games have released on Tuesday for nearly 2 decades now. So getting it Friday is 3 days late and purely a marketing scam. It's disgusting to advertise it any other way.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #133
Rookie

downundermike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
I play only franchise mode so it is HUGE to me that they seem to be seeing it as an important part of the game again, especially for us long time supporters. It feels like it hasnt been touched in any significant way in 2 console generations......actually even LOSING features most times. If they even halfway deliver on these ideas, I will purchase Madden new for the first time in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
This is exactly my feelings, except it will be the first time in 2 years.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:02 PM   #134
Rookie

downundermike's Arena

On top of franchise mode improvements that are long overdue, hopefully simple things are not overlooked. Glitches in custom playbooks, providing a blank playbook with no requirements to build from, and custom packages need to return.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:10 PM   #135
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by downundermike
On top of franchise mode improvements that are long overdue, hopefully simple things are not overlooked. Glitches in custom playbooks, providing a blank playbook with no requirements to build from, and custom packages need to return.
They really need to revamp the whole custom playbook interface, it is so cumbersome to navigate. I don't get why we can't get a blank one to start from.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #136
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Redneck
Whenever you start up the game it always have a prompt for whatever new Mut card or event is available so it shouldn’t be a surprise that a prompt to pre order the Mut version also appears. I just dismissed it like I do the other prompt. I don’t understand why you have a problem with it.
It's not a surprise, that's not what I'm saying. I don't have a problem with it. I was just stating you get one choice from the console when the disc is inserted. Maybe read all the posts before commenting

Last edited by Rayzaa; 05-02-2019 at 03:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »