Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #81
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Zfarls just said on the MDD stream that they will he answering some questions about Franchise from last night, in today’s Gridiron Notes, which apparently will come out every Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #82
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectD4rk
I had nfk 2k5 and Madden 05 and never touched 2k5. Your not the only fool.

Lol. I remember u fools!!!

I remember the good old days in 2004 playing 2k5 and arguing with absolute maddenheads about how much better 2k5 was. They absolutely would NOT hear it!!! Lol.

Nice to hear u can look back in history and admit your mistakes.

Strangely enough, I defend the current madden more now that I would’ve thought. I still hate the legacy issues, but honestly, 13, and 16-19 have been really enjoyable to play. But, I think, mentally, u have to let go, some, of the ‘video game issues’ with the game and simply ‘play football’. I started doing that with 16, and I think that may be why I enjoy the game today. We can always complain about the AI and lack of features and legacy gameplay concerns. But, for me, 19 plays leaps and bounds above madden 05 or 06 (considered the golden age of madden by some).

Old 05-03-2019, 11:55 AM   #83
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I’m actually ok with them using “Card Colors” as a mechanism of quick identifiers of the talent levels on your players.
I'm ok with it but you can never make everybody happy. Impossible.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:59 AM   #84
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. I remember u fools!!!

I remember the good old days in 2004 playing 2k5 and arguing with absolute maddenheads about how much better 2k5 was. They absolutely would NOT hear it!!! Lol.

Nice to hear u can look back in history and admit your mistakes.

Strangely enough, I defend the current madden more now that I would’ve thought. I still hate the legacy issues, but honestly, 13, and 16-19 have been really enjoyable to play. But, I think, mentally, u have to let go, some, of the ‘video game issues’ with the game and simply ‘play football’. I started doing that with 16, and I think that may be why I enjoy the game today. We can always complain about the AI and lack of features and legacy gameplay concerns. But, for me, 19 plays leaps and bounds above madden 05 or 06 (considered the golden age of madden by some).

I had both too and played 2k5 most of the time. IMO it was better and felt more realistic.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #85
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Very underwhelming. It’s all recycled. They talk about stretching ratings every 2-3 years and then after a few patches it’s back to the usual ratings scale.
Traits/weapons/skills was great in APF 2k8. Madden 08 had them and didn’t build on them or keep them.

Its like the developers are on Gilligans Island and they are just trying to figure out a new way and exciting way to eat coconuts for 2000th consecutive meal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2019, 01:09 AM   #86
Rookie

Honestly if they couldn’t put in a lot of new features because they spent a lot of time cleaning up the game play I’ll be fine with that. EA can have their way with me in August, they always do. It’s a sometimes frustrating and maddening game but I’ve usually gotten my 65$ worth.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:34 AM   #87
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
This is absolutely brutal. These guys on the stream have no energy like they have no desire to be here. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Can't say I care about the people and their presentation even as much as I care about what I sent into the sewers last week. Much more concerned about the game tbh.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
Old 05-05-2019, 11:09 AM   #88
Rookie

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Didn’t watch the stream yet and don’t know if this has been answered but can you choose your team in QB1 Face of the Franchise?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »