Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-05-2019, 11:37 AM   #89
To me, my X-men.

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
Didnít watch the stream yet and donít know if this has been answered but can you choose your team in QB1 Face of the Franchise?
No, you're going to be drafted based off of your College Playoff success, your Draft Combine results, and the QB needs of the teams in the league.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #90
Rookie

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
No, you're going to be drafted based off of your College Playoff success, your Draft Combine results, and the QB needs of the teams in the league.

What about if you play as a RB, WR, etc? Can you pick your team if you play as positions other than QB?
Old 05-05-2019, 12:32 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Iím assuming this is in the preseason, if not thatís pretty harsh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot imagine that conversation actually taking place. The player has done enough to earn a starting role from the owner's perspective. That means the owner thinks he is better than the next guy. But if he does not perform than he is cut! You keep the other guy that you think is worse and cut this guy? What sense is that? Also, way to encourage the guy with one line and destroy his confidence with the next line.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2019, 12:37 PM   #92
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteele14
I cannot imagine that conversation actually taking place. The player has done enough to earn a starting role from the owner's perspective. That means the owner thinks he is better than the next guy. But if he does not perform than he is cut! You keep the other guy that you think is worse and cut this guy? What sense is that? Also, way to encourage the guy with one line and destroy his confidence with the next line.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe this is in preseason, which makes sense, a lot of times a guy will start in preseason or at least get a playing time increase only to get cut at the final 53.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-05-2019, 12:51 PM   #93
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
What about if you play as a RB, WR, etc? Can you pick your team if you play as positions other than QB?
I'd imagine it'll be like it has been for Player CFM for last several years. Where you choose the team, create player, Archetype, what round range your player was drafted in. I would have to imagine they adjusted the ratings scales for how your player has been rated depending on how you chose to be drafted. Where I don't think they can have you rated in low 80s/high 70s for 1st round pick, if everyone else's ratings got spread. I still think they'll allow you to play as a current player/rookie or allow you to player as a created player in CFM.
I really don't think they're will be much difference in FoTF and Player CFM once your QB gets the league. If they both use the same scenario engine, I don't see us missing out from choosing Player CFM. You can always create tons of QBs to play college games over and over. But you will essentially get same experience

Last edited by illwill10; 05-05-2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #94
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'd imagine it'll be like it has been for Player CFM for last several years. Where you choose the team, create player, Archetype, what round range your player was drafted in. I would have to imagine they adjusted the ratings scales for how your player has been rated depending on how you chose to be drafted. Where I don't think they can have you rated in low 80s/high 70s for 1st round pick, if everyone else's ratings got spread. I still think they'll allow you to play as a current player/rookie or allow you to player as a created player in CFM.
I really don't think they're will be much difference in FoTF and Player CFM once your QB gets the league. If they both use the same scenario engine, I don't see us missing out from choosing Player CFM. You can always create tons of QBs to play college games over and over. But you will essentially get same experience

Both modes have the scenario engine.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #95
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
It mentions in the GameInformer article that if you don't like the team you're drafted by, there will be a way to strong-arm your way to the team of your choosing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2019, 03:21 PM   #96
Pro

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I believe this is in preseason, which makes sense, a lot of times a guy will start in preseason or at least get a playing time increase only to get cut at the final 53.

It makes no sense whatsoever when you consider this must be a highly drafted ( almost certainly 1st round with 73 ovr ) rookie your talking about

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »