Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #33
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Nice overview of the stream here, for those who missed it or were distracted too much by the horrible audio buzz.

https://www.vgr.com/more-madden-20-f...upcoming-game/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #34
Rookie

TheFurizzlyBear's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
They hinted to it so Iíll mention it. They did a TON of work on the draft generator. The idea was to try to create rookies in game similar to the ones we will see from real life. Things like the slow as a slug power backs that were unusable, or the super weak o linemen should now be fixed.

Another highlight of mine was the fog of war aspect on developments traits, however I wish they would haves jumped all the way in and disguised all of them instead of just the top 2. Iím going to keep working on them to fix that.
Yeah a lot of the tuning stuff sound really nice and I'm pumped to see it's results. As for the the hidden dev trade I'm in 100% agreement. Make it a toggle at least when creating a league where you can have a full fog of war, limited (superstar/x-factor) or just turn it off. That way they can have something for both the casual and sim guys
Old 05-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #35
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Is that bright blue background going to be persistent through all menus? Man, that is harsh on the eyes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Judging by their blog i think they mentioned something about coach mode benefiting from the development traits progress. I doubt think they know but people that were asking for an upgrade to coach mode were talking about the sim style (auto-pilot) mode where we only picked plays. This mode needs a serious upgrade and it's honestly the only mode that keeps me into madden. I really hope they're working behind the scenes to buff this mode
Old 05-02-2019, 08:13 PM   #37
Rookie

TheFurizzlyBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Is that bright blue background going to be persistent through all menus? Man, that is harsh on the eyes.
Yeah it looked rough, if I had to guess it's probably placeholder art (or at least I hope so).
Old 05-02-2019, 08:14 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFurizzlyBear
Yeah it looked rough, if I had to guess it's probably placeholder art (or at least I hope so).
Uh...sorry
Old 05-02-2019, 08:16 PM   #39
Rookie

TheFurizzlyBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Uh...sorry
Oh geez, I dont mean any offense by it. Maybe it looks better in motion. It just looked "unfinished" to me but I'm not an art critic so what do I know.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:17 PM   #40
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFurizzlyBear
Oh geez, I dont mean any offense by it. Maybe it looks better in motion. It just looked "unfinished" to me but I'm not an art critic so what do I know.
It's a work in progress, so I wouldn't get to overboard on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »