Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 08:18 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFurizzlyBear
Oh geez, I dont mean any offense by it. Maybe it looks better in motion. It just looked "unfinished" to me but I'm not an art critic so what do I know.
No worries, I didnít make it. I was actually surprised they overhauled the user interface again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 08:19 PM   #42
Rookie

TheFurizzlyBear's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
It's a work in progress, so I wouldn't get to overboard on it.
For sure, that's what I was trying to get at to begin with. Not trying to dump on it.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:21 PM   #43
Rookie

Mr.Tennessee's Arena

Verts, Any info you can drop or hint at why they blurred out Reid's defensive scheme? We already know the new schemes and the Air raid system is new so it's not like they were hiding the archetype makeup.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:23 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tennessee
Verts, Any info you can drop or hint at why they blurred out Reid's defensive scheme? We already know the new schemes and the Air raid system is new so it's not like they were hiding the archetype makeup.
There are new defensive schemes, some are kind of interesting. Iím guessing that was one of them but tough to say without knowing what was under it.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:24 PM   #45
To me, my X-men.

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I don't mean this in a pejorative sense, more in a cautionary vein, but I think that they were too afraid to go all in on full fog of war with the rookie ratings and traits this year. Here and even Twitter to a certain extent is a playstyle bubble when come to Franchise wants. I feel like they didn't want to risk alienating the majority of Franchise players.

They'll be inundated with requests from the hard core players to go all the way, but I'm not hopefully that they will feel comfortable enough to do so. In a tertiary title like NHL, they'll take the risk, but not with Madden, IMO. If the feedback this year is positive from more than just our crowd, then maybe I could see them expanding it next year, we'll see.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 08:26 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't mean this in a pejorative sense, more in a cautionary vein, but I think that they were too afraid to go all in on full fog of war with the rookie ratings and traits this year. Here and even Twitter to a certain extent is a playstyle bubble when come to Franchise wants. I feel like they didn't want to risk alienating the majority of Franchise players.

They'll be inundated with requests from the hard core players to go all the way, but I'm not hopefully that they will feel comfortable enough to do so. In a tertiary title like NHL, they'll take the risk, but not with Madden, IMO. If the feedback this year is positive from more than just our crowd, then maybe I could see them expanding it next year, we'll see.
Iím pushing for a toggle. I think guys who want it want it all the way and those who donít wonít want any so a toggle makes the most sense.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #47
Rookie

TheFurizzlyBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo

I agree that there seems to be a fear of alienation when it comes to the more sim features. That's why I'm a fan of making them toggles, the half measure step they have now really doesn't change much, if you cant see someone's dev trait you still know you got a guy you will want to invest playtime into.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:44 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 7

I like the new editions but it looks like coaching staffs didnít make the cut once again.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »