Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #57
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
If the fifth year option (or options in general) make it in alone I would be very excited. That is a real step towards a more immersive and realistic franchise mode.

Normally i would agree but them talking about making a meticulous pass at contracts raised my expectations a lot. It shouldn't be that hard to get a realistic system in place. I'm not sure how they could do the backend work to update existing contracts without putting a system in place for it to continue in the future. If all of the 2019 1st round picks have 5th yrs and the 2020 1st rounders are back to the old school 4 yr deal that would just be worthless
Old 05-02-2019, 09:46 PM   #58
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

So did I hear him right? Customizable player faces or is that just for the QB1 area? Hoping we can make different faces with generated players.

Also maybe it will mentioned later this month but nothing about OC's or DC's?

I know they can't get it all in one year but so much I'd like to see added.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:47 PM   #59
Rookie

Just a mess.* For one, start off by recycling the shift menus to a 1989...yeah, awesome.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:51 PM   #60
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Normally i would agree but them talking about making a meticulous pass at contracts raised my expectations a lot. It shouldn't be that hard to get a realistic system in place. I'm not sure how they could do the backend work to update existing contracts without putting a system in place for it to continue in the future. If all of the 2019 1st round picks have 5th yrs and the 2020 1st rounders are back to the old school 4 yr deal that would just be worthless
I just hope that star players ask for more money this time around. Every year that there is a star at a certain position up for a contract renewal I want to see these stars ask to be the highest paid or at least top 3 to 5. I want to see when an absolute superstar gets a new contract that he resets the whole market by becoming the new highest paid player. It will make team building a little more challenging.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2019, 09:58 PM   #61
Educated Fool

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

I never though I would see this much detail and attention put into franchise again in an NFL game.

The player ratings gap is freaking HUGE! Imagine Donald or Mack going against a 50 something rated o-lineman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 10:33 PM   #62
Pro

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
So did I hear him right? Customizable player faces or is that just for the QB1 area? Hoping we can make different faces with generated players.
Yes , my thoughts at that point of the stream were the same ..... is this face editor just for QB1 ? Or is it replacing the current CAP system of generic heads ?
Old 05-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #63
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Yes , my thoughts at that point of the stream were the same ..... is this face editor just for QB1 ? Or is it replacing the current CAP system of generic heads ?
This isnt a big deal for me, but after doing some player edits in 2k, it's like wow Madden is in like 1990 when it comes to player editing.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #64
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

New QB archetype someone on Twitter noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »