Home

Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #65
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
This isnt a big deal for me, but after doing some player edits in 2k, it's like wow Madden is in like 1990 when it comes to player editing.

Lol. I miss seeing MY FACE in madden game!!! I think madden 13 was the last game that did that? And, Iím sure results varied, but I was pretty happy with my face on the coach. Every time they showed a cut scene of me slapping a player on the a$$, I got a kick out of it.

I really loved the tiger woods with my face in it cause u saw yourself all the time, but I digress.

I do wish theyíd add that back in. Iím not sure if their super duper facial scanning equipment has ruined the ability to generate a head from a picture the way it did back in previous games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 11:01 PM   #66
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 20 Twitch Livestream Today at 7:00 PM EST - Face of the Franchise: QB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
New QB archetype someone on Twitter noticed

I seen that on the pre order screen last week. I wonder how they rate that archetype's positional ratings. I have an idea of the superstar abilities. Like Throw on the run and breaking sacks. But if I do Face of Franchise, I want to see how the positional ratings are. I can see Average Throw Power, High Throw on Run.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:07 PM   #67
Banned

Weird that a company like EA would do a stream in a hallway and it was really bad. Like you can go to a random person with 2 viewers on twitch and thier stream is higher quality.

I just dont get EA ever. Was the weirdest stream I ever seen.

Maybe EA is poor from all the money they just dumped into franchise mode.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:12 PM   #68
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectD4rk
Weird that a company like EA would do a stream in a hallway and it was really bad. Like you can go to a random person with 2 viewers on twitch and thier stream is higher quality.

I just dont get EA ever. Was the weirdest stream I ever seen.

Maybe EA is poor from all the money they just dumped into franchise mode.

Dude. Sorry to sidetrack but best name ever. Was just playing perfect dark a couple weeks ago.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:21 PM   #69
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
I never though I would see this much detail and attention put into franchise again in an NFL game.

The player ratings gap is freaking HUGE! Imagine Donald or Mack going against a 50 something rated o-lineman?
Def not my idea of detail and attention. Nba 2k gets that award. This is coming from a guy that made fun of the 2k football games when they were out, looking back I realize how big of a fool I was.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #70
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Iím assuming this is in the preseason, if not thatís pretty harsh

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-03-2019, 02:14 AM   #71
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

Did anyone understand what he meant with the Pro Bowl information? And If I'm in a league with 3 users for example, and we're all in the AFC, are we now able to play that together on the same team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2019, 02:17 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
Def not my idea of detail and attention. Nba 2k gets that award. This is coming from a guy that made fun of the 2k football games when they were out, looking back I realize how big of a fool I was.
I had nfk 2k5 and Madden 05 and never touched 2k5. Your not the only fool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »