Home

More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 07:46 PM   #25
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Fwiw this was the highlight of the article for me, I’m interested in hearing what they have done for gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #26
Rookie

Crazy Packers Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Okay, maybe I sound weird here, but I actually think the Pro Bowl is a big add (back) to Madden. Since video game Pro Bowls play like real games instead of like, well, real-life Pro Bowls, they can be really fun. In fact, back in the PS2 games, the highlight for me of every Madden season in Franchise was the Pro Bowl, since it'd have the best players possible. I'm glad they brought it back.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:52 PM   #27
MVP

UFCMPunk's Arena

Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator273
This exactly, who cares that you won't see the trait until later in the season when by it being hidden you know it's a good dev trait? Either hide them all or hide none, the way they describe it is pointless.

Typical EA only half listening to our concerns. It wasn't that people didn't like dev traits dropping, it's that they were dropping after players had great years due to the requirements to improve/keep dev traits being based in dumb things per position.
Yeah they took something and did the complete opposite of what they should have done. Dev traits SHOULD drop but after 3 years or so. They say it takes three years to grade a draft class, well after three years their trait should go up, down or stay the same.

Also it seems the scenario engine is just for you, meaning the AI will be left out and once again it will be just a bunch of play now games. Scenario engine needs to use all 32 teams to build a story throughout the season. I also worry about it being too scripted where a player will demand a trade because he didn't have enough catches yet had 10 catches, over 100 yards, 2 TDs, etc.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #28
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Still have questions after the stream is the scenario engine for user and cpu or just the user, was sim stats improved at all, and was the AI logic improved when it comes to roster management?
Old 05-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #29
MVP

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Fwiw this was the highlight of the article for me, I’m interested in hearing what they have done for gameplay.

My main concern with that is how OP will that become compared to the way Odell's one handed catches became when he was on the cover.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:55 PM   #30
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Loved hearing the spread of player ratings even more.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was reading the actual blog and when I got to “OTHER MADDEN FRANCHISE IMPROVEMENTS” I thought to myself did I miss something?? I did not watch the stream, but based on their blog it sounds like they’re recommitting to Superstar Mode, not Franchise. More BS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 07:59 PM   #32
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden 20 Franchise Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What did T4Verts say?

That there some improvements that aren’t back of the box type of things, but stuff we would like.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »