Home

More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #33
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Why weren’t we given more specific examples like this during the stream? This is what we want to hear more about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #34
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Why weren’t we given more specific examples like this during the stream? This is what we want to hear more about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's really good stuff in the article. I think ppl just generally overreact negative towards Madden with more info coming. Im looking forward to Madden 20 no doubt. The stream was what I thought it was going to be.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #35
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I don't think the rating spread will last long. Waiting for a NFL player to get pissed when he finds out he is in the 50-60s range and someone else is in the low 90s.
I think it could make a big difference in gameplay though. For so long, a lot of players played too similarly just because they were so closely rated.

Its early, I don't see a difference in Player CFM and FoF when you get to NFL. If they both use scenario engine, I don't see much difference unless they add presentation/commentary specific to FoF. I usually don't play like playing QB in CFM so I see my self doing a lot of player CFMs so I can play as other positions.
My hope they don't have the camera issue for Player CFM like early last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 08:14 PM   #36
Kings of the North

DaReal Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I don't think the rating spread will last long. Waiting for a NFL player to get pissed when he finds out he is in the 50-60s range and someone else is in the low 90s.
I think it could make a big difference in gameplay though. For so long, a lot of players played too similarly just because they were so closely rated.

Its early, I don't see a difference in Player CFM and FoF when you get to NFL. If they both use scenario engine, I don't see much difference unless they add presentation/commentary specific to FoF. I usually don't play like playing QB in CFM so I see my self doing a lot of player CFMs so I can play as other positions.
My hope they don't have the camera issue for Player CFM like early last year.
That's meant probably for the mid to lower tiers. I don't think they'll budge on the ratings without a ratings review. Rooks are going to be in for an awakening I think.

Last edited by DaReal Milticket; 05-02-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:25 PM   #37
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

They also mentioned during the live stream that they've been doing a lot of tuning on the trade engine logic and draft classes (also adding more variety to the schemes - plus making progression boosts less heavily dependent on scheme/archetype fit). Those items, plus the ratings spreads, are the kinds of things I want to hear about.

The scenario engine/X-factor stuff...I'll just need to see how it all melds together.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:26 PM   #38
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4

So with the draft feature will we still have draft class creator or did they take that out.. maybe I need to get my hands on the game first to see, but overall I'm kinda excited for all the features but I guess we will have to see in August whats this game like.
NFL: Denver Broncos
NCAAF: Alabama Crimson Tide and Mizzou
Old 05-02-2019, 09:44 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
RIP Madden.* Quit with the gimmicks and just make a damn football game that makes sense.* With a DEEP Franchise Mode...DEEP.* This is all we ask....in 2019 you combine the best elements of 2K Football, Head Coach, and Madden...that's it, that is ALL you have to do.* And, still year in and year out....it is ignored. You just don't get it.* Period.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:53 PM   #40
Pro

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Madden is like a pancake on a wide open griddle. Each year the game gets broader and broader and broader, but almost never deeper. Thus, it ends up falling flat, just like a pancake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »