Home

More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #41
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Madden is like a pancake on a wide open griddle. Each year the game gets broader and broader and broader, but almost never deeper. Thus, it ends up falling flat, just like a pancake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
^^^^^^ this

They seemed so unenthused in the stream, it's a little worrisome that they are parading around a feature like the scenario engine but gave no detail on it in that stream. They didn't even need to actually show us in game videos of it just talk in further detail about how they intend it to work and how it may affect a franchise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: More Madden NFL 20 Details Revealed For Face of the Franchise: QB1 & Franchise Mo

I'm loving what I'm hearing so far, especially the spread of the ratings.

Maybe now a Kenny Clark can over power a lower rated OL.

This is a user vs cpu dream with ratings spread and fleshed out.

1. We will see when we will see. Show me don't tell me/wait and see mode etc
B. We aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe again.
2. We aren't going to jump on the hype train yearly .
C. Better late than never
3. It was in before, can't call it new

Last edited by roadman; 05-02-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:13 PM   #43
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
^^^^^^ this

They seemed so unenthused in the stream, it's a little worrisome that they are parading around a feature like the scenario engine but gave no detail on it in that stream. They didn't even need to actually show us in game videos of it just talk in further detail about how they intend it to work and how it may affect a franchise.

I'm only guessing, but I'm guessing they are cranking out long hour days, probably 12 to 14 hour days? I know ZFarls sounded exciting, but when I put in a 12 hour day, my butt is dragging.

Just a guess on the enthusiasm part.

Another big part of the issue was the audio problems, that was a major downer.

1. We will see when we will see. Show me don't tell me/wait and see mode etc
B. We aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe again.
2. We aren't going to jump on the hype train yearly .
C. Better late than never
3. It was in before, can't call it new
Old 05-02-2019, 10:15 PM   #44
Pro

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm loving what I'm hearing so far, especially the spread of the ratings.

Maybe know a Kenny Clark can over power a lower rated OL.

This is a user vs cpu dream with ratings spread and fleshed out.
That was one of my favorite parts of the stream. Hopefully it will affect gameplay like they intend it to. It's going to be even more entertaining to see some of the actual NFL players react when their ratings are revealed lolololol

Old 05-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #45
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I like the idea of hiding the development trait, but wouldn’t you know you have a superstar as soon as you choose him as one of your three focus training players and you see he earns XP at a higher rate? Good to hear they’re revamping the XP system so that more guys can receive XP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 11:14 PM   #46
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2
Gameplay is first and foremost in anything I want to read about Madden. Seeing passing trajectory possibly changing is music to my ears, or eyes I guess lol. Al this other stuff about franchise and XP and scenarios make not one bit of difference to me if the gameplay remains the turd that it is right now.*

Make it play like football and u got my money.* The other frivolities can be worked on second.* This is football not Destiny.* I'm with JP on this one .....
Old 05-02-2019, 11:14 PM   #47
Pro

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0

Having watched the stream and read the blog I have to say I'm disappointed, if this is what , in their eyes , constitutes a re-comittment to franchise
I see a nice start to revamping "superstar mode" , some tuning of details like trades and contracts , and references to what are essentially gameplay improvements ( abilities, ratings stetching and improved playbooks ) and .......

Whilst all of these are nice in themselves , hopefully at least , none of this in my mind actually counts as an "addition" to franchise mode but more true to say are things that benefit all modes including franchise
Old 05-02-2019, 11:32 PM   #48
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I’m trying to find out about 5th year options, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »