Home

Forbes Gaming Writer Has a Piece on Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Forbes Gaming Writer Has a Piece on Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-09-2019, 11:13 AM   #25
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Forbes Gaming Writer Has a Piece on Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Here's a great video showing Madden 2005 and why it was one of my favorite Madden's ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WopxdoDuW1E

That video made me kind of sad. We should be wayyy ahead of where we currently are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2019, 01:09 PM   #26
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3
I have been passing on Madden because of how shallow Franchise Mode is compared to MyLeague in the NBA 2K Franchise.*
I keep hoping Madden will add some of that customization and freedom to do what we want. And being able to look at all years stats.
But I would be happy if they added Create-A-Team even like NHL has where you can just pick a logo they have and select the colors (if they don't want us to upload logos like NBA 2K).*
Old 05-09-2019, 01:50 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
My thoughts to his issues

5. Weekly Wrap-Up Show
I. Don't. Care. And neither do you... you just don't realize it yet. We all marvel over ESPN 2k5 and their little pre/half/post game show thing but come on... we all Xed through it 90% of the time. And let's be honest... EA will cave in (eventually) and waste time with this nonsense... you know you're not going to like it. It's going to be too this and not enough of that.

Lol, this type of writing is just funny. I would care. I watched the weekly highlight show every week in 2k5. I watched the weekly recap show every single week in College Hoops 2k8. I watched the Extra Point every week in previous Maddens. I watch the halftime show every single franchise game in Madden this year. I would watch the weekly recap show if they implemented it.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #28
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Lol, this type of writing is just funny. I would care. I watched the weekly highlight show every week in 2k5. I watched the weekly recap show every single week in College Hoops 2k8. I watched the Extra Point every week in previous Maddens. I watch the halftime show every single franchise game in Madden this year. I would watch the weekly recap show if they implemented it.

Anything to immerse us in the whole league instead of feeling like we're the only team alive would be a huge addition to the mode.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #29
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Anything to immerse us in the whole league instead of feeling like we're the only team alive would be a huge addition to the mode.
Exactly. I mean, it's at a point right now in CFM that the league news is not even prevalent on the home screen. It's hidden and tucked away in the back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »