Home

Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2019, 03:40 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode?

I'd love to see coaching staffs, team chemistry and morale, player roles, badges for on and off the field stuff, overhauled progression/regression, etc., but those are probably not little things.

I'm with a lot of others here. I want to be able to look at any past statistic you can imagine. Just look at all of the past stats, awards, champions, etc. that NBA 2k lets you look at and put that in Madden.

I'd like to see contracts reworked to where it's actually like real life. 5th year options. I'd like to see contracts actually be a negotiation. Fifa did this well.

How about sliders so we can fine tune trading difficulty, trade values based on age, ratings, potential, etc.

It really shouldn't be too difficult to see what Madden's franchise is lacking. You only have to look at NBA 2k19 and Out of the Park and see what both games are doing in their respective modes and you'll see Madden cannot compare at all in any way. Madden does not do a single thing better than either game there when looking at the off the field features, little or big. Madden doesn't even need to be innovative to have a good franchise mode, they can literally copy what those two games do and add all of it in over the next 3 years and everyone would be praising them left and right.

I'd also love to have the ability to export any team from any point in time of my franchise. If I am in year 5 of my franchise and want to export that team to use in Play Now against a team I exported from year 3 then let me. I'd love to even be able to import teams as well. Add in the ability to export/import players and that'd be great also.

It'd be a lot of a fun to have Classic Teams back in Madden and be able to take my Super Bowl winning squad from 2025 and have them play some past great teams to see how they match up.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 06-07-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #42
Rookie

megacity1's Arena

OVR: 0

I agree with using the 2K template for franchise. I'd love to see morale, player history with accurate stats, injury history, etc. I also think that the league in all should be tailored to detail also, and can we finally include playoff stats/achievements? Bring in the immersion.

Also, while we are not going to get coordinators anytime soon, it would be cool if we could edit the coaching pool at the very least. Again, another 2K troupe that would greatly enhance franchise mode.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:43 PM   #43
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

A league history tab which tracks award winners, Super Bowl winners, Hall of Famers, and League Leaders in stats for each season all in one convenient location.

Also team information tabs that have an infographic with the team's location, head coach, owner, star players, number of championships, list of star players on the roster, upcoming draft picks held, retired numbers, etc

This could be implemented by clicking in on the right stick on the league standings page.

Similar to NBA 2K and NHL.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »