Home

Improving the NFL Draft in Madden

This is a discussion on Improving the NFL Draft in Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2019, 07:09 PM   #9
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
There are No trade offers unless I want to trade down and then for my i.e. #12 pick, I get offered a 2nd or 3rd. I don't even get offered their later round 1st or sometimes I get offered a 2nd in the next years draft.
This forces me to go out of the draft and into the trade section to get a better deal.

I'm not expecting miracle to fix so many things in 2020 but these things should have been improved during the many years EA didn't do anything.
I'm still in a wait and see approach before I buy the next game. I'm just not buying into this hype.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 06-07-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Improving the NFL Draft in Madden

I have a lot of ideas to improve Madden but I never have been sure what needs to be done to the draft to improve it. Scouting and the lead up to the draft I think is where much of the focus needs to be. As for the draft itself, I want to be a big event that everyone in league is excited to participate in. I really don’t have ideas of what that would be though? Where’s that Deuce fellow? He may have an idea or 2.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:34 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
All great ideas in these comments but they don’t fit EA’s framework (or Madden’s for the matter) or trajectory (they don’t even have one) for the game. *And we still have a menu system that is so laggy, all these details would be agonizing to sift through. *Just getting into the trade menu and adding picks/players is slow (relative to other games, and the snappy NFL 2K5 menus). *
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »