Home

Madden 20 EA Play Gameplay clips from Live Stream (WIP)

This is a discussion on Madden 20 EA Play Gameplay clips from Live Stream (WIP) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2019, 11:35 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 EA Play Gameplay clips from Live Stream (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Seriously guys!!!

To be having discussion about individuals that have their own agenda/thing going on outside of what Steve and others have put together here on OS, is a disservice to their efforts to provide a fair and balance forum that has/holds “Standards” to keep it open to all with outlined boundaries.

Dude doesn’t promote OS on his channel, so let’s not promote his ideology on top of Steve’s/OS’s hard work here.

Good, bad or otherwise, let’s move forward in discussion of Madden void of others work outside of OS.
There are no agendas. It was just a reference. There are no ideologies. Purely opinions. I'm just here discussing Madden with people who obviously respect my opinions as I respect theirs. No more names will be mentioned. We are adults. We can argue without their being any illwill10. Every thing is fair and balanced. OS is a good place. It will always be a good place.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, EA is good as well. I just want them to flourish and be the EA that we know they truly are. I liked Rex. I like Clint. I never disrespect the devs unless there are aspects of the game that they are truly responsible for not executing well. When I see these threads, I reply to the comments that I wish were 100% right. Like, I personally agree with 90% of posts from roadman, canes21, DaReal Milticket etc in a perfect world, but this is not a perfect world... so I provide a counter-argument to keep the conversation going. The last thing I want the Madden community to do is get complacent and start letting EA get away with things they shouldn't get away with. I'm just here to ensure that both sides are equally vocal. For every post I make, there are 2 or 3 people ready to wholeheartedly disagree. I speak for those who miss being apart of the Madden community, while you guys speak for those who are in the community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2019, 11:40 PM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some breaking news:

Whoa ok, Something really dope that was said in this vid. In Coaching Adjustments you can now set your Defense to automatically Base Align, Man Align or Default. Thats Big since there's no more huddle breaks. W/out this there would be initial covg tells (cov3). CLUTCH !
Those huddle breaks are starting to worry me more and more each time they are mentioned. Does the lack of a huddle, break the hurry up defensive strategies? Ya know, in real life you have at least 10 seconds to get your defense ready against a hurry up offense. Does anyone know how Madden accounts for this?
Old 06-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #43
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
There are no agendas. It was just a reference. There are no ideologies. Purely opinions. I'm just here discussing Madden with people who obviously respect my opinions as I respect theirs. No more names will be mentioned. We are adults. We can argue without their being any illwill10. Every thing is fair and balanced. OS is a good place. It will always be a good place.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, EA is good as well. I just want them to flourish and be the EA that we know they truly are. I liked Rex. I like Clint. I never disrespect the devs unless there are aspects of the game that they are truly responsible for not executing well. When I see these threads, I reply to the comments that I wish were 100% right. Like, I personally agree with 90% of posts from roadman, canes21, DaReal Milticket etc in a perfect world, but this is not a perfect world... so I provide a counter-argument to keep the conversation going. The last thing I want the Madden community to do is get complacent and start letting EA get away with things they shouldn't get away with. I'm just here to ensure that both sides are equally vocal. For every post I make, there are 2 or 3 people ready to wholeheartedly disagree. I speak for those who miss being apart of the Madden community, while you guys speak for those who are in the community.
Great, thanks, this explains and clarifies a heckuva lot with all the recent postings from you. Gotcha.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:29 AM   #44
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Qb dropbacks still too fast unrealistic looking.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:10 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

All of the gameplay in one single clip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...play_shown_at/

I am not a fan of the QB movements. Mahomes running to his right and then stopping on a dime and running to his left looked absolutely terrible. The animations do appear to be smoother. Throwing animations are a bit better. The WR's caught the ball with minimal sliding/warping, however, momentum still does not exist. Watch the WR catch the ball and then just completely stop moving in that direction as a jarring tackle animation plays.

Overall there is some good, some bad, some really bad. Some things to get excited about, some others that are just confusing, and a few that make me want to puke.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2019, 07:44 AM   #46
MVP

Re: Madden 20 Ea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
Do you see channels like that for Fortnite, NBA 2K, COD, Battlefield, MLB The Show, WWE 2K, Gran Turismo, NCAA Football, etc... no. It's because those games have redeeming qualities that overpower the negatives in their game. Madden does not.

To get rid of those folks, all EA has to do is release a great game... There is a reason why you know these folks by name. EA is keeping their channels alive. Blame EA. Not them.
I wasn't blaming anybody. I assess the game every year, if it's a good fit for me, I buy it. If not, I download updated rosters and roll for another year.

I'm well aware of why the state of NFL video football is where it is today, just like 99% of everyone else on this board. Peace.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:43 AM   #47
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

I am not a fan of the QB movements. Mahomes running to his right and then stopping on a dime and running to his left looked absolutely terrible. The animations do appear to be smoother. Throwing animations are a bit better. The WR's caught the ball with minimal sliding/warping, however, momentum still does not exist. Watch the WR catch the ball and then just completely stop moving in that direction as a jarring tackle animation plays.

Overall there is some good, some bad, some really bad. Some things to get excited about, some others that are just confusing, and a few that make me want to puke.

Yeah I just watched that video. I’ll continue checking back for updates but after skipping Madden for the first time in my life last year, this video moved 20 from leaning towards buying it to probably passing again.

I don’t need that Ryan Whatever guy people were mentioning earlier to notice things like the QB movements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 06-09-2019, 09:34 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

Totally thought the same about Mahomes. The game did seem more polished in the small sample size but it seems like Madden is getting much more arcadish this year and personally I’m not a fan of it. If I was playing the game as a 12 year old, I might like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »