Home

Madden 20 ( hands on impressions )

This is a discussion on Madden 20 ( hands on impressions ) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2019, 10:00 AM   #41
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 ( hands on impressions )

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
That’s true. But, he’s shown his athleticism (when healthy). I was just pointing out that he actually has had a ‘ridiculous madden mlb lurk jumping INT.’ Lol. As good as keuchly is as an overall mlb, I’d actually doubt he can out jump Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Keuchly has a 38 inch vertical
Deion Jones has a 33 inch vertical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 ( hands on impressions )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
This is where the biggest issues are going to be and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point early on, hurry up reverts back to the way it is now because it feels pretty helpless on defense when the other person is in hurry running the same play. I'm not a person who makes a ton of adjustments on D but hurry up against both the CPU and User gives you very little time to do anything.
Isn't that what the early 90's Bills utilized the no huddle for? To get in formation and run the play before the defense gets a chance to audible or make defensive reads. It only took nearly 30 years for EA to implement it the correct way lol

Seriously though,my questions about this are how quickly does it switch to when the play is ready to be run? Does it happen right as soon as the whistle blows? How much time is automatically run off between the ending of one play to when the offense is set for the next play? When the offense is ready,does that mean all we have to do is press the snap button like always? Maybe the second right after the previous play is blown dead,we are allowed enough time to make one defensive coverage audible or at least a blitzing audile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »