Home

Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos (QJB, cookieboy17 & AntoDaBoss)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos (QJB, cookieboy17 & AntoDaBoss) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2019, 02:30 PM   #17
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Very unimpressive batch of videos
Old 06-16-2019, 02:42 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos (QJB, cookieboy17 & AntoDaBoss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
My hype meter went from 0 to -50 after watching arcade football 20. All this is designed for MUT players. I don’t give a **** what they say. That is and has been their focus for years now. That’s why franchise mode isn’t franchise mode. They only want to do what they think is juuuuussst enough to keep us die-hard sim CFM players around so they can keep jackin’ us for $60 a yr.

They won’t fix blocking, add stunts on defense or assistant coaches in CFM because they don’t generate money. MUT players are the reason for 95% of things they “polish”, add or change every season anymore. If you can’t see that you’re blinded and brainwashed.

Quit expecting change in this generation of PS4/XB1. You’re not going to see it. This is what we’ll be stuck with until the next generation.

Just say NO!
You do realize that all the x-factor/superstar abilities can be turned off in CFM?

Im playing the beta. The run game is very good. DBs are aggressive on All-Madden. No more SUPER MLBs. Pass Trajectories make a big difference. Superstar DEs will overpower Avg to below Avg linemen. How about PLAY the game....before you make declarative statements.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #19
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Some of these vids are next to unwatchable unless you mute the gamechanger commentary. Brutal...
They all remind me of Iago from the the original Aladdin.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #20
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyc
You do realize that all the x-factor/superstar abilities can be turned off in CFM?

Im playing the beta. The run game is very good. DBs are aggressive on All-Madden. No more SUPER MLBs. Pass Trajectories make a big difference. Superstar DEs will overpower Avg to below Avg linemen. How about PLAY the game....before you make declarative statements.

The problem becomes that they now put all this work and effort into a mode that Franchise players are mostly going to hate. Maybe they could have gotten stunts in the game if they didn't do this, for example? Of course this is what inevitably happens when a single game has to cater to every audience. And of course, if there were more NFL games, they could all find a niche and specialize, and then none of these problems would exist. Sadly, well, no point in bringing all that up again.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:38 AM   #21
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Why would next generation be any different?
Exactly. It probably won’t. More FPS. Brighter. Better physics... Probably still won’t have any realism with OL/DL play. And franchise mode will still be an afterthought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2019, 01:42 AM   #22
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyc

Yes I do realize it can be turned off.

I’ve played Madden since the 90s. I can smell their BS from a mile away. They used to make games for the franchise guy. Now everything is geared towards the MUT guy. It’s not sim football no matter how hard they tell us about sim mode.

I’ve played enough Maddens to last last me a lifetime. It’s like taking an old beater of a car you’ve had for years. Fixing the dents, putting a new coat of paint on it. Maybe you throw on some new tires and rims...Sure it looks better. And maybe handles a bit tighter with the new wheels...but under the hood it’s the same damn car you’ve been driving for the last 5+ years.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:22 AM   #23
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Typically if I start getting 5+ runs of 10 yards or more, I start to think it might be time to make the run sliders a little tougher....but now the game will be giving me a boost to make running EASIER.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:25 AM   #24
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

I'd hate to be the one to say it. But I take anything the "game changers" say with a huge spoonful of salt. They are as close to being corporate shills as you can possibly get. Who in my opinion are more scared of losing access then anything else.

I know in the second video he says the X factors are not over powered, but let's not gloss over the fact that Ezekiel Elliott is at 200 and something yards on something like 31 carries for an average well over 6.5 yards a carry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »