Home

Madden NFL 20 Top Rated QB’s

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Top Rated QB’s within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #73
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Top Rated QB’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
One more point on the Aaron Rodgers conversation: he's going to play much better than his 90 OVR because of his various abilities:

Gambler: when in the zone, CPU defenders can’t intercept his passes

Dashing Deadeye: perfect accuracy when throwing on the run (not under pressure) regardless of ratings

Roaming Deadeye: perfect accuracy when throwing outside the pocket (not under pressure) regardless of ratings

Pass Lead Elite: extended range when throwing lead passes

Honestly, I think this would all be a non-conversation if X-Factor abilities influenced OVR in any way. Alas, they don't, so here we are.
I just don't get how some peoples perspectives change after one year. Before his "down" year last year he was in everyone's top 3. Now he's not even top 5 in the league? FOH.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:03 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
LOL yep. You're delusional! You're saying last years stats do not matter, but then make the opposite argument about Mahomes pretty much. Considering he had one good season (which was last year).

And name you're top 5 QB's love to read that. I hope he lights it up this year, and i'll remember this post and come back in February and make you eat your words.

I never said last year's stats don't matter, I said stays are contextual. And I also said having 25 TDs over 16 games is nothing to brag about.

Did you even watch football last year? Mahomes was CLEARLY superior to Aaron Rodgers in just about every way.

Even if you go by your stats he had literally double the production in TDs.

Quit living in the past, Rodgers is where he should be at #7, which ain't bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #75
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I never said last year's stats don't matter, I said stays are contextual. And I also said having 25 TDs over 16 games is nothing to brag about.

Did you even watch football last year? Mahomes was CLEARLY superior to Aaron Rodgers in just about every way.

Even if you go by your stats he had literally double the production in TDs.

Quit living in the past, Rodgers is where he should be at #7, which ain't bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he has one good season and Rodgers has the worst season of his career while injured (and you're still ignoring the fact he threw only 2 picks) Makes Mahomes the better Quarterback? LMFAO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 01:28 PM   #76
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
So he has one good season and Rodgers has the worst season of his career while injured (and you're still ignoring the fact he threw only 2 picks) Makes Mahomes the better Quarterback? LMFAO.
The roster in Madden has always represented a snapshot of the league as it exists right now. The results of the 2018 season generally speaking have the greatest weight in determining player ratings.

If and when Rodgers returns to his usual excellence during the 2019 season, the weekly roster updates will reflect that as Tiburon updates the snapshot of the league. Rodgers absolutely was not his usual self last season. Whatever the reasons were to put context behind that decline - be it injuries, young receivers, scheme, his own issues; there was no one thing which was solely responsible - the resulting decreased performance level on the field still happened and Madden 20's launch ratings are accounting for that.

As to Mahomes, he literally threw 50 touchdowns last year (Aaron Rodgers has never exceeded 45 touchdown passes in a season). Mahomes was also 2nd in passer rating and 1st in Total QBR. He more earned his high ratings, lol.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 07-16-2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:30 PM   #77
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

There's one statistic I guarantee Aaron Rodgers will be top five in this year..... he's definitely going to lead the league in annoying and unfunny State Farm commercials
Old 07-16-2019, 01:34 PM   #78
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
There's one statistic I guarantee Aaron Rodgers will be top five in this year..... he's definitely going to lead the league in annoying and unfunny State Farm commercials

100%. Though I am going to discount double check this post after the season to verify its accuracy.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #79
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 20 Top Rated QB�s

IRL Rodgers > Mahomes
Old 07-16-2019, 02:29 PM   #80
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 20 Top Rated QB�s

Quote: