Home

How Face of the Franchise effects the Draft?

This is a discussion on How Face of the Franchise effects the Draft? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
How Face of the Franchise effects the Draft?

So say the Giants draft you with their first pick, does that mean Daniel Jones slips? Or will the Giants have your player and Jones?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2019, 05:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How Face of the Franchise effects the Draft?

I would bet my paycheck that the Giants would then carry you and Jones.
Old 07-17-2019, 06:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jershy88
I would bet my paycheck that the Giants would then carry you and Jones.
That痴 what I was thinking... So much for immersion. But we all knew immersion in their game is something EA doesn稚 give a **** about
Old 07-17-2019, 08:00 PM   #4
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

Cmon now. Yall all know EA/tib is not the company to have extremely high and/or realistic expectations for when it comes to something as deep as changing the draft due to a career mode. Heck, 2k doesnt even do it with myplayer. Its too much work and its just for a positional player franchise type mode with current rosters post draft.

Edit. I remember i use to dream of gamers and devs my age, growing up and making changes to games that we all wished for. All i see is, they grew up and now make good money doing little to average each year; but its a video game. I stopped wishing and dreaming years ago. OS has helped with the reasons for this/that over the years so i realize itll never happen and accept whateva i get really.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 07-17-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Live has had your player changing the rest of the draft for the One past few years. So it is a possibility that Madden follows same path.

But I'm on the fence when it comes to this subject. In one hand I want the realism. If the team drafted the same position as me, then it wouldn't really realistic and create a log jam at position. But on the other hand, I don't really want to change the rest of the draft. I want the roster to reflect real life as much as possible. With Live, all the rookies after you were on different teams. I get the whole "separate universe". I was never into Ultimate team or Fanasty teams, I always preferred things to be as realistic as possible. Plus sometimes there are certain rookie teammates I want to play with. 2k for last couple years just had you choose teams instead of draft. That was mostly because Park/Online crowd didn't really care about Offline MyCareer. They just wanted to grind player and badges. So they wanted to play on preferred teams. But before then they just carried both players on teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2019, 08:45 PM   #6
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

No one is going to no the answer to this until we actually have the game in our hands. Unfortunately, Tiburon has been pretty cagey about particulars of QB1 mode, other than the blog we got back in late May.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:09 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
No one is going to no the answer to this until we actually have the game in our hands. Unfortunately, Tiburon has been pretty cagey about particulars of QB1 mode, other than the blog we got back in late May.
Yeah, we just need someone who has early access when it drops to check and see how that plays out. I’m sure someone on OS is going to be playing QB1 anyway so I’m hoping we get this answered soon.

EDIT:
Just realized the 10 Hour early access thing goes up on the 24th and costs $4.99, I think I’ll get it just to get this question answered. Also I’m curious if the 100 year patch goes away after your initial season in franchise mode.

I’m prepared to be disappointed on both fronts.

Last edited by shockl3y; 07-18-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:59 AM   #8
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
Yeah, we just need someone who has early access when it drops to check and see how that plays out. I知 sure someone on OS is going to be playing QB1 anyway so I知 hoping we get this answered soon.

EDIT:
Just realized the 10 Hour early access thing goes up on the 24th and costs $4.99, I think I値l get it just to get this question answered. Also I知 curious if the 100 year patch goes away after your initial season in franchise mode.

I知 prepared to be disappointed on both fronts.

Not sure if you're who i replied to in the other forums just now, but the field markings go away after year one, but the 100 logo on the ball stayed in the beta. We wrote it up and i'm sure they saw it so i assume that will be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »