Home

Special Developer Stream Tomorrow at 10:30 AM est with Gameplay and Franchise Updates

This is a discussion on Special Developer Stream Tomorrow at 10:30 AM est with Gameplay and Franchise Updates within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 12:51 AM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Special Developer Stream Tomorrow at 10:30 AM est with Gameplay and Franchise Upd

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Bad feeling about this. Must be significant changes to need a stream to talk about it.

Pretty sure they always do a stream about a week before the game is officially on EA Access or maybe the week of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2019, 06:19 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Special Developer Stream Tomorrow at 10:30 AM est with Gameplay and Franchise Upd

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Bad feeling about this. Must be significant changes to need a stream to talk about it.

People have bad feelings because there's no stream and EA must be "hiding something" then EA announces a stream and people have bad feelings about it because they "may have significant changes to have to have a stream" LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by ODogg; 07-18-2019 at 08:17 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Hope they didn’t touch the Dline rushing the QB.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:08 AM   #20
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
Am I wrong to be concerned that this is being tweeted by the MUT account?
Don't sweat it, I think they're just using their normal time slot for their daily mut stream to do the update (so communications are going out the same channel).
Old 07-18-2019, 09:13 AM   #21
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Looking forward to the Stream. Hopefully, pass rush is well represented. At least pass rush can be seen in gameplay clips which I hope to view.

I hope a 4-man/5-man rush can generate realistic, statistically accurate, pressure which can trigger the "Under Pressure" event. I hope this trigger could reduce QB pass completion percentages in a manner which is believable so users will have less justification to complain about poor passes.

I also desire an incentive for investing in DL/Edge Rushers. I wish to have strategy options and choices in building my team, defensively. Do I take a JJ Watt and an adequate CB and rely on QB pressure to help the CB, or do I get the Stephon Gilmore CB and an adequate DE/Edge Rusher and rely on great coverage? <--I want these strategy choices and I feel that both are valid football strategies to reaching the same goal of an effective defense.

WHoops, my apologies for the ramble. Bring on the Stream.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2019, 09:43 AM   #22
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Finally. Was thinking we would never get a beta debrief.

Give me QB sim rush stats or give me death.

Last edited by TheOncomingStorm; 07-18-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #23
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Finally. Was thinking we would never get a beta debrief.

Give me QB sim rush stats or give me death.

Man if they don't fix this even after it was "passed to the team" that's gonna be rough.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Man if they don't fix this even after it was "passed to the team" that's gonna be rough.
Thankfully this issue is not an issue on the PC. The Realism mod makes scrambling QBs scramble and punish you like they do in real life.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »