Home

Madden NFL 20 Developer Stream (Archived) - Gameplay & Franchise Beta Updates

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Developer Stream (Archived) - Gameplay & Franchise Beta Updates within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 09:10 AM   #241
Rookie

Mack Attack 11's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 20 Developer Stream (Archived) - Gameplay & Franchise Beta Upd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Maybe you'd like to stop having terrible offensive coordinators though? I mean, when is the last time the Bengals had a respectable offense? Must be going on four years now.

Wow didn't know we were talking real life so we had to get personal but to answer your question 6 years via Jay Gruden but we have that fixed now with the new HC...no worries on my end.

How about you and QB's maybe you should focus on finding another SY or JM. Going on 19 years now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 04:55 PM   #242
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't feel like making a new thread for this, but I just watched a Gamechangers video about some of the coach mode scenarios at launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FewgfcfbNc0

Two of the ones he showed that I don't remember hearing before were a Short Week Scenario, where you choose if you want to practice or rest your team before a Thursday game. The other one was the Mentorship Scenario, where a veteran will offer to help a younger player in his position group.

Also mentioned were types of Break Out Scenarios, the X-Factor on opposing team scenario (mentioned as most frequently occurring), media scenarios (beyond the reporter contacting you in week 1 from the beta), and Player Only Meeting Scenario.

He mentioned there are more scenarios at launch, but didn't say anything about trade demands or hold outs.

I really hope the reporter scenarios get tied into the news functionality somehow. Otherwise it's completely pointless.

Last edited by TheOncomingStorm; 07-23-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #243
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
I don't feel like making a new thread for this, but I just watched a Gamechangers video about some of the coach mode scenarios at launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FewgfcfbNc0

Two of the ones he showed that I don't remember hearing before were a Short Week Scenario, where you choose if you want to practice or rest your team before a Thursday game. The other one was the Mentorship Scenario, where a veteran will offer to help a younger player in his position group.

Also mentioned were types of Break Out Scenarios, the X-Factor on opposing team scenario (mentioned as most frequently occurring), media scenarios (beyond the reporter contacting you in week 1 from the beta), and Player Only Meeting Scenario.

He mentioned there are more scenarios at launch, but didn't say anything about trade demands or hold outs.

I really hope the reporter scenarios get tied into the news functionality somehow. Otherwise it's completely pointless.
I got short week in week 2 with the titans thursday night game coming up. My team morale or something went down because i picked rest instead of practice iirc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »