Home

Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos - Raiders vs. Jets & Saints vs Rams (@EricRayweather)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos - Raiders vs. Jets & Saints vs Rams (@EricRayweather) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 01:13 PM   #33
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden 20 Gameplay from EricRayWeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Brown had four tds and was averaging 30.5 yards per catch in the third quarter. Something was wrong. Hopefully it was a noob difficulty.

Yeah my comment was referencing the lack of time between plays, not the difficulty, but anything youtubers post is usually competitive mode and rookie or pro difficulty so we can't take much away from it.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #34
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
He may be playing on rookie, I don't know but I had about 30 hours in with the beta and didn't see people wide open like that. Game was not easy. In fact, for the first time ever I got so frustrated I went from my regular All-Pro down to Pro.

Most of my games on default were 10-7 type games..not enough scoring (but just right if you add more time, which I always do when I play Madden typically)
Is all Madden difficulty harder than all pro ??
Old 07-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
Is all Madden difficulty harder than all pro ??
Yeah it's the most difficult. I could never take the, what I consider, cheating ways of All Madden though tbh

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 01:34 PM   #36
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

If I hadn't played the Beta I would probably be somewhat distressed after watching this video. It's on Comp and we don't know the difficulty level, but with so many big plays and the CPU teams not looking that competitive(IMO) it wasn't really a great video for what I want to see.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:39 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
EA said they didn't like how they looked at all in relation to the players.

Personally I think it was a resource issue, because it seems pretty coincidental the game runs massively better this year in regards to instant control..
Good point. You could be right. If that was the case, it would've went over a lot better if Clint would've just said that instead of saying they didn't like how they looked compared to the on field players.

If he would've just said, hey guys we unfortunately had to make some concessions in order to get the game to run smoother due to the lack of space on current gen hardware. I think most would understand. My thing is them saying they removed them because they didn't like how they looked when they didn't even look that bad.

Oh well. It is what it is. Not gonna harp on it. Hopefully they reconsider & add them back in a title update.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:44 PM   #38
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Yeah it's the most difficult. I could never take the, what I consider, cheating ways of All Madden though tbh
Ugh they need to tune all Madden difficulty more balance and get rid of cheating for ai cpu
Old 07-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #39
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I wouldn't expect the refs to be back until next gen, and maybe not until Madden 22 if next gen M 21 is pretty much just a straight port.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
Ugh they need to time all Madden difficulty more balance and get rid of cheating for ai cpu
Well to be fair, many people here on OS do play on All Madden and enjoy it and they are probably much better at the game than I am. I just have, in the past, played on it and it seemed like the AI would cheat, like break 7 tackles to get a run when they needed it, and that's why I avoid it.

But again, many people on OS do play, and enjoy All Madden.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »