Home

The Photographic Side of Madden 20

This is a discussion on The Photographic Side of Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 07:31 AM   #65
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The photographic side of Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I think the colors seem a bit washed out. I'm on PC. I get the same vibe I got with NCAA 11 or 13, whichever had some slightly washed out colors.
There is a definite issue on PC with HDR enabled. I had to turn HDR off for the colors to not be washed out. I didn't play M19 on PC, but my understanding is that it had the same issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 08:23 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I liked the sack animation, but I hate that Luck ran backwards instead of stepping up into the pocket to avoid the pressure there. CPU QBs don't seem to have the awareness to step up.
Didn't seem unrealistic, QBs IRL do that all the time, he just took a couple steps.

When I've heard people complain about that I was thinking they were running backwards like 10-15 yards or something..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-31-2019, 08:28 AM   #67

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Didn't seem unrealistic, QBs IRL do that all the time, he just took a couple steps.

When I've heard people complain about that I was thinking they were running backwards like 10-15 yards or something..
It’s not just a couple steps, when this triggers he will keep running backwards like that until he’s sacked. Doesn’t matter what else is going on. They will go back 30 yards if that’s how long it takes for a sack.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:02 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
It’s not just a couple steps, when this triggers he will keep running backwards like that until he’s sacked. Doesn’t matter what else is going on. They will go back 30 yards if that’s how long it takes for a sack.
oh ok, i haven't really seen that too much but i think I know what yo'ure talking about now, was just thinking this was what people meant

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-31-2019, 12:58 PM   #69
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg

There are times when that happens as well, but even here, the real Luck (and most QBs in the league) would have stepped up into the pocket that was formed before the defender got through, and given him a route to actually escape or extend the play once he shed the blocker.

Also, the LoS was at the 21, and he got sacked all the way back at the 33. He took the snap from the shotgun (about the 26), then dropped back to the 28, so there was no need for him to drop back another 5-6 yards. But after the initial dropback, he ran about 3 more yards backwards when the blitzer came running, even though there was a blocker right there to pick him up, and then another 3 yards after Lawrence shed his block.

Last edited by El_Poopador; 07-31-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:47 AM   #70
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Photographic Side of Madden 20

I created a rookie QB in CFM who I had recruited in my NCAA Football 14 dynasty and had taken SMU to a National Championship. Dalton has been traded to the Bills for their 2021 2nd Round pick.

Old 08-01-2019, 04:57 AM   #71
Rookie

I just want to take minute and give praise to how beautiful this game looks with the new lighting. Say what you will about other aspects of the game but there are no other sports games that come close to Madden when it comes to graphics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 11:24 AM   #72
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Another one of this absolute gunslinger:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »