Home

Madden NFL 20 Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Soundtrack Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2019, 02:13 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Soundtrack Revealed

When I get the game I’ll be turning this crap music off like I did last year
Old 07-25-2019, 02:43 PM   #34
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

I know some of the artists on here being a big music guy especially rap but not many*
I know
Snoop
Denzel Curry amazing but not the right song to pick of his*
Wiz Khalifa*
Jay Park
Lil Skies
Desiigner*
Dillon Francis
Rico Nasty
Joey Bad***
There isn’t really anything spectacular here I really like Denzel Wiz Snoop Joey and Dillon but it’s not even there best songs so...
Old 07-25-2019, 06:04 PM   #35
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm 49, I remember the good ol' days when rap was just about poppin' a cap and drinking liquor..nowadays it's just about dancing and mumbling about money or something
I'm 35 not sure if that qualified for the old fogey club lol. But yea I can't stand mumble rap today, it's so painful to listen to. I gave this soundtrack a chance, there was 1 or 2 songs that weren't bad but the rest was hot garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2019, 06:28 PM   #36
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I'm 35 not sure if that qualified for the old fogey club lol. But yea I can't stand mumble rap today, it's so painful to listen to. I gave this soundtrack a chance, there was 1 or 2 songs that weren't bad but the rest was hot garbage.
YOU KIDS N UR DERN RAP MUSIC! BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD GOOD CHARLOTTE, BLINK 182, AND THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS IN OUR MADDEN GAMES! I remember each year I would walk to the game store, EB GAMES WE CALLED IT! we walked in the brutal heat, NO AIR CONDITIONING! it was 10 miles up the mountain, WE USED TO PUSH A HOOP WITH A STICK - STICK HOOP PUSHING WE CALLED IT! hehe~ I remember old Johnny Smith JOHNNY BOY WE CALLED HIM! hehe well, old Johnny boy fancied a young gal down tha road and decided he was more interested in gals than his buddies and madden. I never saw old Johnny since that day. Some say he was drafted into the army and died at Gettysburg, a southerner got him... CONFEDERATES WE USED TO CALL THEM! Hehe, well, I hear the old triangle ringing from across the way, guess thats mama tellin its time to turn off the old lanturn and put away the typewriter for the night... You darn rascals
Old 07-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #37
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Im biased, this is my favorite of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUxeaE5LW0
Old 07-27-2019, 12:19 AM   #38
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

I would much rather prefer a mix of genres instead of all hip hop. 2017 had a good mix and they all usually did but what's with the all hip hop the last two games?
Old 07-27-2019, 07:43 AM   #39
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

I'm an old man at 43 who's never heard of any of these songs or artists. Let's have a feature where you can load your own taste of music in the game. Give me music from the 70's thru the 90's.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:07 AM   #40
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabursock55
YOU KIDS N UR DERN RAP MUSIC! BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD GOOD CHARLOTTE, BLINK 182, AND THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS IN OUR MADDEN GAMES! I remember each year I would walk to the game store, EB GAMES WE CALLED IT! we walked in the brutal heat, NO AIR CONDITIONING! it was 10 miles up the mountain, WE USED TO PUSH A HOOP WITH A STICK - STICK HOOP PUSHING WE CALLED IT! hehe~ I remember old Johnny Smith JOHNNY BOY WE CALLED HIM! hehe well, old Johnny boy fancied a young gal down tha road and decided he was more interested in gals than his buddies and madden. I never saw old Johnny since that day. Some say he was drafted into the army and died at Gettysburg, a southerner got him... CONFEDERATES WE USED TO CALL THEM! Hehe, well, I hear the old triangle ringing from across the way, guess thats mama tellin its time to turn off the old lanturn and put away the typewriter for the night... You darn rascals
This was amusing.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »