Home

QB1 Face of the Franchise Story

This is a discussion on QB1 Face of the Franchise Story within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2019, 11:04 AM   #305
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: QB1 Face of the Franchise Story

I might be a bit late but first time ever you actually get to control the whole team using your created QB idk If this is new madden added for the update anyone else know about this ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2019, 11:05 AM   #306
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Also, quick question. What quarter lengths are you all playing at. I'm using 10 minutes with a 20 sec run off on All Madden

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app
15 min qtrs all-pro

Old 10-13-2019, 11:41 PM   #307
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Currently halfway through my first season in the NFL.

I won the National Championship and was drafted 26th overall by the Dolphins.

We're currently 3-5 which isn't bad considering how awful the Dolphins are. Leading the rookie of the year hunt. On pace for 30+ TDs and 4,000+ yards as a rookie. Not too shabby. But definitely need help or we won't win anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
Back with my second update on my FOTF Series!

As mentioned in my first post, I was a Field General QB, drafted 26th overall out of Miami to the Miami Dolphins after winning the National Championship against Clemson.

My first season was a growing season, but an overall stronger showing than what would be expected from the Dolphins. A 7-9 Record, 36 TDs to go with 23 INTs but 5,000 yards as a rookie I can't complain. It also came with a Pro Bowl appearance and a sweep of Tom Brady.

In year 2, the Dolphins front office got me some help, drafting possession Superstar WR John Martinez in the 1st round and future AFC Rookie of the Year power RB Deon Pryor in the 2nd round. The Fins also added CB Kyle Fuller, TE Tyler Higbee, K Adam Vinatieri, LB De'Vondre Campbell, and DL Robert Nkemdiche.

In this alternate history of the NFL, (due to which roster I started the mode with), Kenny Stills was never traded from the Dolphins and has emerged as a threat for 1,500 yards and 10+ TDs in each of the past two seasons.

My second season started swimmingly, with a hot 6-0 start. But, I struggled to keep my TD/INT Ratio afloat early in the season, at one point having 10 TDs to 9 INTs. The team hit a rough patch in November, dropping 4 straight to the Patriots, Chiefs, Rams, and Seahawks. However, my QBR rose every single game of the 2019 season. And during December, my offensive stardom exploded to finish with a 10-6 record, 32 TDs to only 16 INTs, 4,800 yards (for the league lead) and a 2nd Pro Bowl vote-in.

Miami was the #2 seed in the playoffs. In the Divisional Round we met my hometown Pittsburgh Steelers and Big Ben. The Dolphins rolled to victory, on the back of 3 passing TDs, 2 of which to Kenny Stills. This led Miami to its first AFC Championship Game since 1992.

In the AFC Championship Game, we met another member of the AFC Old Guard, Philip Rivers and the Chargers. In a 24-14 victory where my QB had 2 rushing TDs on QB sneaks (Brady-style), the Dolphins stormed on to their first Super Bowl appearance since 1984, where they will take on the 4th seeded NFC Champion Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl 55 in Tampa Bay.

--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 01-16-2020, 09:54 AM   #308
Banned

Been October 13th since last post how is everyone doing so far into there QB1?

Old 07-03-2020, 08:18 PM   #309
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I have never played a mode like this but was bored today.

Strong Arm, selected Oregon and won the NC against Miami. Was selected in the 1st round, 20 something pick by the Oakland Raiders, which was awesome to play for Gruden.

Had a terrible first preseason game but played well with a TD in the second preseason game. We are 2-0 in the preseason and I'm playing 3 quarters against the Packers next.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #310
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Back with my second update on my FOTF Series!

As mentioned in my first post, I was a Field General QB, drafted 26th overall out of Miami to the Miami Dolphins after winning the National Championship against Clemson.

My first season was a growing season, but an overall stronger showing than what would be expected from the Dolphins. A 7-9 Record, 36 TDs to go with 23 INTs but 5,000 yards as a rookie I can't complain. It also came with a Pro Bowl appearance and a sweep of Tom Brady.

In year 2, the Dolphins front office got me some help, drafting possession Superstar WR John Martinez in the 1st round and future AFC Rookie of the Year power RB Deon Pryor in the 2nd round. The Fins also added CB Kyle Fuller, TE Tyler Higbee, K Adam Vinatieri, LB De'Vondre Campbell, and DL Robert Nkemdiche.

In this alternate history of the NFL, (due to which roster I started the mode with), Kenny Stills was never traded from the Dolphins and has emerged as a threat for 1,500 yards and 10+ TDs in each of the past two seasons.

My second season started swimmingly, with a hot 6-0 start. But, I struggled to keep my TD/INT Ratio afloat early in the season, at one point having 10 TDs to 9 INTs. The team hit a rough patch in November, dropping 4 straight to the Patriots, Chiefs, Rams, and Seahawks. However, my QBR rose every single game of the 2019 season. And during December, my offensive stardom exploded to finish with a 10-6 record, 32 TDs to only 16 INTs, 4,800 yards (for the league lead) and a 2nd Pro Bowl vote-in.

Miami was the #2 seed in the playoffs. In the Divisional Round we met my hometown Pittsburgh Steelers and Big Ben. The Dolphins rolled to victory, on the back of 3 passing TDs, 2 of which to Kenny Stills. This led Miami to its first AFC Championship Game since 1992.

In the AFC Championship Game, we met another member of the AFC Old Guard, Philip Rivers and the Chargers. In a 24-14 victory where my QB had 2 rushing TDs on QB sneaks (Brady-style), the Dolphins stormed on to their first Super Bowl appearance since 1984, where they will take on the 4th seeded NFC Champion Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl 55 in Tampa Bay.

Wow, I haven't played this since October but we did end up winning SB 55 as QB of the Dolphins!

--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »