Home

Was really excited about M20, But after watching U tube videos. Not so much.

This is a discussion on Was really excited about M20, But after watching U tube videos. Not so much. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Was really excited about M20, But after watching U tube videos. Not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
And as for bugs, yeah it may have some but nothing is game breaking (fumbles are happening mostly because people are using special moves and bit covering the ball)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to disagree about the fumbles. Its a bug in the game to have that many fumbles. Its the same bug they've had the past two years at launch, in which its usually fixed after the first patch is released.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:48 PM   #18
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: Was really excited about M20, But after watching U tube videos. Not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
I have to disagree about the fumbles. Its a bug in the game to have that many fumbles. Its the same bug they've had the past two years at launch, in which its usually fixed after the first patch is released.
I've only seen two fumbles so far. One was in FotF where I was scrambling and took a pretty solid hit, and the other one I forced on the CPU while actually trying to strip the ball. Seems fine to me. Admittedly, I only play on Intermediate, but I'm not seeing many fumbles at all.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:49 PM   #19
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

You probably won't see many (if any) CPU vs CPU gameplay videos until after the official release date. Most people aren't going to want to waste any of their 10 hour trials on a game they aren't actually playing.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:01 PM   #20
Banned

Unfortunately, they've definitely toned down the defense, especially for the CPU, in comparison to the beta. Passing and running felt more challenging during the beta on the same settings (All-Pro and sim mode.)

I expect them to tone it down even further within the first few patches.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:12 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
Well maybe I'll agree more with you now after playing Zeke Elliot and having him fumble three times in one game. I honestly don't know if it's a bug or they just expect us to cover up constantly.

I adjusted my fumble slider to 60. At least now they have an explanation of what the slider does LOL

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JE11
Unfortunately, they've definitely toned down the defense, especially for the CPU, in comparison to the beta. Passing and running felt more challenging during the beta on the same settings (All-Pro and sim mode.)

I expect them to tone it down even further within the first few patches.
I couldn't even score hardly at all on All-Pro on the beta, but now I'm getting good games with good scores but not winning too often so I'm pretty happy with it.

I think most people expect a fair challenge on All-Pro and not for it to be as hard as it was in the beta. If you find it too easy adjust sliders or move up to All Madden.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I couldn't even score hardly at all on All-Pro on the beta, but now I'm getting good games with good scores but not winning too often so I'm pretty happy with it.

I think most people expect a fair challenge on All-Pro and not for it to be as hard as it was in the beta. If you find it too easy adjust sliders or move up to All Madden.
Had over 200 passing yards with Brady and nearly 100 rushing yards with Michel against the Seahawks in a 24 minute game. Also blew out the Lions in the first game I played.

I'll try All-Madden, but from past experience, there's a huge gap between the two, and I'd just be going from easy to ridiculously hard.

Will definitely work on the sliders, though.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:57 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 2

Please let me make this clear. I am not trashing the game, I have every Madden game that has been made. I purchase it every year. Good or bad and make the best of it. I simply made an observation from watching the videos that are available. And in answer to the question. I would love to physically play the game. I SIMPLY CAN'T. My hands won't allow me. So what am I supposed to do. Not play it. ? I can still coach, call the plays, make roster moves, pick a game plan, THANK GOD for PTM.

I simply shared my opinion from what I have seen so far. I will still purchase the game and make it work through sliders and what ever it takes test after test, even if it requires editing every player . As far as I know, those of us that can't physically lay the game are not idiots, We are just handicapped a little.

In my opinion, The only true way to test the game is CPU vs CPU. It's no different than watching a game on TV. Can't play or join in with them, but still love watching it. I want to see if the CPU will juke on there own, if they will attempt to make the pick, A human with quick hands and great skills can destroy the CPU. A true test is watching how the CPU performs. How will the CPU call plays, Humans find plays that work. The games I have watched on video was all about quick huddle and passing.

If you have great hands and skills, That's awesome, wish I did, But I should be able to enjoy the game to the best of my ability without being asked WHY would anyone want to play that way. If I was deaf, I wonder if you would ask me Why would you go to that concert...and the answer would be... Because I can.. And I understand the 10 hour thing, But most people only play 3 or 4 min quarters. Maybe someone will play a CPU vs CPU and post. Thanks to all that took the time to respond.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »