Home

M20 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

This is a discussion on M20 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 08-18-2019, 08:06 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: M20 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofalk22
Anyone find it weird that the scouted letter grades mean nothing now? I mean you scout a guy who is b+, b+, b ... and those attributes come out almost always as 77, 78, 74. Whatís the point of the letter grades if they are never accurate anymore? Seemed like a bug to me. This guy should have been c+, c+,c r or at best b-. The range is way too large for the letter grades especially when they Never meet that grade ever. Something is off with scouting this year. I get the ratings spread thing and agree with lower overalls, but at least have the scouted letter grades mean something. Right now they are meaningless.
What is happening is this......

Madden adjusted the ratings of the players on the roster. Now, there are some starters that are in the low 70's, even the upper 60's overall. The whole rating system was revamped. Same with the draft classes.

I will use QB Throw power as an example. (THP)

Last year, there were several QB's with THP over 90, many over 95. This changed this year. Now, there are only a handful that have THP over 90.

So, the rating grades in the drafts have changed to reflect this.

An A grade is an elite grade. Last year, it was mid to upper 90's. This year, it might top out at 90. Could be anywhere from 85-95.

A QB that had a THP grade of A last year was almost guaranteed to come out with a THP rating of 95 or higher. That is not the case this year. An A grade might not even translate to a 90 or over rating.

Because the ratings of the roster have changed, so have the ratings of the draft class, to reflect that.

No longer can we assume that A or A- grades are going to be over 90. An A- grade could be a low 80's rating now.

It is all working as intended. We just have to adjust our expectations when we see the grades.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 08:10 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

I drafted a 78 OVR QB with superstar x-factor progression with the 7th pick (owned the pick due to a trade). Good timing with the retirement of Tom Brady.

In free agency, I signed Drew Brees in case this guy didn't fall to me, but he did lol. He was projected to go #1 overall.

I'm currently playing Brees because he's the better player right now, but that leads me to a question. I thought I read that development didn't go down this year. Is that true? I'd hate for my rookie's development to go down because he's on the bench.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #43
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Started a Bills franchise. Discovered one thing very quickly, Josh Allen is absolutely terrible this year in game. (At least when Iím controlling him) every other pass was either off target or a pick. I got fed up the 3rd game of the year after he had a stat line of 8/22 , 4 INTs .. I put Tyree Jackson in.

In short, Jackson was phenomenal for us. Accuracy was sometimes all over the place, but in MUCH frequency than Josh Allen. He threw for 2,633 yards, 21 touchdowns and 9 INTs. He also ran for 670 yards and another 7 TDS. Got him up to 73 overall by the end of the season.

Still, I knew a change had to come at the QB position. Scouted this guy. Was big, strong, and fast as all hell out of LSU

Was projected to be a late 2nd rounder, but after scouting, found out he was much better than that .. grabbed him with the 15th pick and he immediately became my starter after just one preseason game

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

Turns out, heís a superstar X-Factor... dope

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

Through 13 games the Bills are 8-5 after starting the season 0-4! He had a few growing pains but once he got his wheels under him, it was over.

Heís currently thrown for 3,470 yards (2nd in NFL) , 31 TDS (2nd in NFL) and 15 INTs. The interceptions will be MUCH lower next year . He also has 482 yards rushing and NINE rushing touchdowns. The guy is incredible and I think front runner for MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #44
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Started a Bills franchise. Discovered one thing very quickly, Josh Allen is absolutely terrible this year in game. (At least when Iím controlling him) every other pass was either off target or a pick. I got fed up the 3rd game of the year after he had a stat line of 8/22 , 4 INTs .. I put Tyree Jackson in.

In short, Jackson was phenomenal for us. Accuracy was sometimes all over the place, but in MUCH frequency than Josh Allen. He threw for 2,633 yards, 21 touchdowns and 9 INTs. He also ran for 670 yards and another 7 TDS. Got him up to 73 overall by the end of the season.

Still, I knew a change had to come at the QB position. Scouted this guy. Was big, strong, and fast as all hell out of LSU

Was projected to be a late 2nd rounder, but after scouting, found out he was much better than that .. grabbed him with the 15th pick and he immediately became my starter after just one preseason game

Attachment 167833

Attachment 167834

Turns out, heís a superstar X-Factor... dope

Attachment 167835

Attachment 167836

Through 13 games the Bills are 8-5 after starting the season 0-4! He had a few growing pains but once he got his wheels under him, it was over.

Heís currently thrown for 3,470 yards (2nd in NFL) , 31 TDS (2nd in NFL) and 15 INTs. The interceptions will be MUCH lower next year . He also has 482 yards rushing and NINE rushing touchdowns. The guy is incredible and I think front runner for MVP

Oh my Lanta. I love the introduction to hidden traits this year. Makes those late or "I'll just pick him" draft picks alot more special.

I wish I would have took a starring photo of this OLB I drafted. He's now in his second year and is 89 OVR (I think. At work RN). Hoping he can actually develop into a X-Factor.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Oh my Lanta. I love the introduction to hidden traits this year. Makes those late or "I'll just pick him" draft picks alot more special.

I wish I would have took a starring photo of this OLB I drafted. He's now in his second year and is 89 OVR (I think. At work RN). Hoping he can actually develop into a X-Factor.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

I'm glad they did this, but the pose the Player makes upon being drafted still gives away his Development Trait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2019, 10:54 PM   #46
Rookie

IMG_0290.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0289.jpg

Extremely rare find,drafted him with 9th pick

Old 08-27-2019, 10:58 PM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by faucette56
Attachment 168135Attachment 168136Attachment 168137

Extremely rare find,drafted him with 9th pick

What made you decide to draft him? Unscouted and projected late first rounder

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2019, 12:17 AM   #48
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack317
What made you decide to draft him? Unscouted and projected late first rounder

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Iím sure it was the insane combine he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »