Home

Problem/glitch with new QB throwing animations (just 1 example)

This is a discussion on Problem/glitch with new QB throwing animations (just 1 example) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2019, 02:52 AM   #9
Rookie

uzileaux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Problem/glitch with new QB throwing animations (just 1 example)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Lol I have been a steady critic of the game, and have even gotten in trouble over it. I'm presently on my last life. But having some signature throwing motions is better than having none.

Again. You're pointing the obvious, no duh getting something rather than nothing is better. I'm not asking them to put 50 animations here. I just fail to see how a big company could give us few sig animation options compared to other sports games, and on top of that, those said sig animations are off most of the time.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:15 AM   #10
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzileaux
Again. You're pointing the obvious, no duh getting something rather than nothing is better. I'm not asking them to put 50 animations here. I just fail to see how a big company could give us few sig animation options compared to other sports games, and on top of that, those said sig animations are off most of the time.
I think if you compare it to what they've done before you'll get a more accurate baseline of what the current team is capable of in general, and I think if you do you'll find they went above and beyond their normal output.

Is it enough given their budget? I'd agree with you and say no. But what is the limitation here? It's the same thing it always has been: the suits. However, given what the baseline they've produced is, they've given us more, and they've done it for a lower price ($53*). That has to at least be a small thing to be happy over.

*I'm assuming you didn't pay $100 for the game to get it early, cause that makes little sense given your lack of confidence in EA Tib. Anyway that's the price listing for me on PC. Could be due to some coupons or some Origin thing.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 07-26-2019 at 04:17 AM.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:58 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

I just don't get how they oversee a thing like this. No has disagreed, rather just minimize it. Aaron Rodgers' animation is on point like I stated. Why didn't the other 10 get the same attention? How long has it been since they put in signature animations? What we have now is a poor excuse to boast a "new addition" this year. 2K8 had signature animations. When the game was ending and just a mere seconds would be left both teams would start to meet at the middle of the field before the clock hit's zero like in real life. People bring the 2K series up as an argument that Madden should be light years ahead.

They made videos about motion capturing the actors doing the throwing motions. That's the best they come up with for the cover athlete? Something isn't right at EA lmao.

Forgive me I should have stated that they have the correct animations. I've been looking real close at a lot of videos and I see it but it's rare. I think it's bugged and the animation isn't consistent.

Imo If they gonna boast this as a new feature then do it right all around.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 07-26-2019 at 08:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »