Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2019, 12:02 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Started one with the Panthers. Like Keuckly is awesome to play with but there is very little pass rush which has made playing D hard!

Got torched by the rams in the first game then squeaked out two close ones against the bucs and cards. Kyler Murray ran for over 100 against me. Looking like the new Michael Vick.

I signed Dez Bryant so it’s a pretty solid receiving corps esp with McCaffrey catching balls out of backfield. I also signed LaGarret Blount for goal line runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2019, 01:28 PM   #18
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Just beat the chiefs 44-41 in OT. The Chiefs (comeback code) scored 21 points in the fourth to come back and tie it with a final TD to Kelce with 6 seconds left to force OT. 38-38 and KC kicked a FG to take a
41-38 lead. I only had 2 minutes left and had to go in hurry up. Got to the 10 with 0 time outs left and 20 seconds. Got the walk off TD to AB for the win!

Tyreek Hill is impossible to stop in this game, just kept running past all my DBs for streak TDs.

Sitting at 2-0 right now with the Raiders about to go into Minnesota.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:32 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Just beat the chiefs 44-41 in OT. The Chiefs (comeback code) scored 21 points in the fourth to come back and tie it with a final TD to Kelce with 6 seconds left to force OT. 38-38 and KC kicked a FG to take a
41-38 lead. I only had 2 minutes left and had to go in hurry up. Got to the 10 with 0 time outs left and 20 seconds. Got the walk off TD to AB for the win!

Tyreek Hill is impossible to stop in this game, just kept running past all my DBs for streak TDs.

Sitting at 2-0 right now with the Raiders about to go into Minnesota.
Tyreek is so, so scary.

For my part, heartbreaking loss to MIN: https://youtu.be/Mu3WUlXGYfs.

Word to the wise: use the RB button near big hitters! I didn't and it cost me big time.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #20
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Still playing 19, hope that’s ok.

Just started year 1 playing all the games with 15 min quarters with 13 second accelerated clock.

Went 3-1 in the preseason. Beat Detroit, Green Bay and Seattle. Lost to the rams.

My starting CB Gareon Conley is going to miss the first 3 weeks of the season. So I’m stuck with Rashad Melvin, Bene Beneikwere and Daryl Worley. There aren’t any good FA corners so I just have to hope I don’t get torched by Cooks, Woods and Golf on Monday night football week 1.

I signed Marquette King to give Johnny Townsend some competition punting during preseason. Decided to roll with King and put Townsend on the PS, but Denver signed him off my PS before week 1.

So, I picked up Cordarrelle Patterson again after week 4 preseason and I hope he can help us win the field position battle on special teams.

Looking forward to the games against the broncos this cfm. Just another storyline inside my head in my little universe.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Old 07-28-2019, 01:52 PM   #21
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman
Still playing 19, hope that’s ok.

Just started year 1 playing all the games with 15 min quarters with 13 second accelerated clock.

Went 3-1 in the preseason. Beat Detroit, Green Bay and Seattle. Lost to the rams.

My starting CB Gareon Conley is going to miss the first 3 weeks of the season. So I’m stuck with Rashad Melvin, Bene Beneikwere and Daryl Worley. There aren’t any good FA corners so I just have to hope I don’t get torched by Cooks, Woods and Golf on Monday night football week 1.

I signed Marquette King to give Johnny Townsend some competition punting during preseason. Decided to roll with King and put Townsend on the PS, but Denver signed him off my PS before week 1.

So, I picked up Cordarrelle Patterson again after week 4 preseason and I hope he can help us win the field position battle on special teams.

Looking forward to the games against the broncos this cfm. Just another storyline inside my head in my little universe.

There is a M19 franchise thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 01:56 PM   #22
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
There is a M19 franchise thread
Figured that thread would be dead, since hardly anyone posts in it anymore. Not trying to take anything away from M20. I’ll let you folks enjoy your 20 franchises.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Old 07-28-2019, 08:07 PM   #23
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
Broncos Owner Franchise. Only played the preseason so far in which we went 0-4. WR River Cracraft and TE Noah Fant were the only real bright spots and will both be starting week 1. Drew Lock isn't even close to challenging Flacco for the starting job so he'll probably sit the bench for a while.

I don't really believe in this team so I'm clearing cap and grabbing assets for the future.

Moves I made:
  • Traded Chris Harris Jr. to the Eagles for Jalen Mills and a 2nd Rounder.
  • Traded Derek Wolf to the Colts for a 4th Rounder.

My plan next year is to cut Flacco(clear $18 Million), sign/trade for a cheaper Vet(Nick Mullens?, Jacoby Brissett?) and have a QB battle with Lock and the Vet. This is a long term rebuild, we probably won't be competing for a few years.

This Franchise is going on hiatus until there's a decent 2020 draft class on PS4.

Very interesting build, you did some things I wouldnt have dreamed of lol

With my Broncos chise, I did a quickie first season to see how it would work out in terms of record. I ended up with the 13th pick in each round. Sadly, I blew it for the first 4 rounds. Reached on EVERY pick, nothing above 70ovr. 5th round I struck gold on a RT, he had a hidden trait, and i am still struggling on where to play him.

I didnt do any big trades, just stock piled some licks with the extra 5th and 4th I had.

I probably wont keep this chise once Tdawg finishes his xp sliders, and the 2020 draft class drops. More of a "haha" thing to test the waters.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 07-28-2019, 08:50 PM   #24
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Jets beat Saints 31-29 in third preseason game in a very fun game. It came down to a two point conversion with 1:00 left in the game. Brees torched Jets D in the first quarter as Saints drove right down in like five plays for TD. Jets strike right back on a long ten play drive to tie it at 7. Saints moved ball very well two other drives but settled for FGs. Second quarter was all Jets as it was 21-13 Jets at the half.

Second half Jets added another fumble return TD and FG. Saints score 16 in second half and had chance to tie with 2 pt conversion but got sacked. Jets recovered onside kick and ran clock out.

This game was played on default All Pro. I think I may try All Madden for final preseason game as I'm 3-0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »