Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2019, 11:07 PM   #513
Rookie

Omar0607's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Played a full season with the Giants out of the box with week 1 rosters no sliders no edits at all just 10 min quarters with 15 acceleration clock. Went 5-11. Ran the ball amazing. Daniel Jones took over after 3 weeks. Threw about 2600 yards 18 TF 14 INT 63% completion added 5 and 6 with about 600 yards with Eli respectably. Could not pass the ball well at all except to Engram. Offense line was sturdy. Jenkins was awesome 7 INT. 5 were user. Finished 30 in offense and 30 in defense. Just restarted my profile with the new 1.14 patch and updated rosters. Looking to start a with a new team with Matt10s sliders and Tdawgs xp sliders. Thinking maybe 49ers, Hawks, bears, ravens or jags (would not trade the Ramsey at all) Jackson on the Ravens and their playbook looks sweet this year. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2019, 11:21 PM   #514
Rookie

Omar0607's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar0607
Played a full season with the Giants out of the box with week 1 rosters no sliders no edits at all just 10 min quarters with 15 acceleration clock. Went 5-11. Ran the ball amazing. Daniel Jones took over after 3 weeks. Threw about 2600 yards 18 TF 14 INT 63% completion added 5 and 6 with about 600 yards with Eli respectably. Could not pass the ball well at all except to Engram. Offense line was sturdy. Jenkins was awesome 7 INT. 5 were user. Finished 30 in offense and 30 in defense. Just restarted my profile with the new 1.14 patch and updated rosters. Looking to start a with a new team with Matt10s sliders and Tdawgs xp sliders. Thinking maybe 49ers, Hawks, bears, ravens or jags (would not trade the Ramsey at all) Jackson on the Ravens and their playbook looks sweet this year. Any suggestions?

Also forgot to ask. Do you guys play with preexisting injuries on or off? Is either or more realistic? Big Ben is gone for the year that’s a huge hit for the Steelers for example

Old 09-20-2019, 09:01 AM   #515
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Super bowl presentation is still awful. Looks nothing like it does in real life after winning it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #516

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Can someone explain to me how you do the following:

EA releases a weekly roster update. I change the depth chart a bit (Rosen starts for MIA, move Haskins in to the starting QB for WASH).

I start a franchise using the either the Real Rosters or the custom import. I go in an look at the depth chart and Jones is behind Manning, Rosen is behind Fitz etc.

I am assuming that b/c the CPU is controlling the depth chart, they change Jones to second string behind Manning.

Whats the best way to keep my changes? I would assume taking the time to do 32 man offline franchise is how you do this? What do i lose if use offline and not Cloud?
Old 09-21-2019, 07:15 PM   #517
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve115658
Welp.. the gut told me to go with Nash and he played well.. but not well enough. Lost 31-28 to the texans, nash threw 3 tds but fumbled twice, just couldn't get their front blocked up, my line has an average age of 25 so it was about time they got exposed.

Happy with my teams development tho and its nice to go this far into a franchise and still have something to work for. I drafted a 6'6" physical receiver in the first round to make my receiving core him, mike williams, dj chark, and john ross who has been a borderline pro bowler for me. Weapons are all over the field now and im expecting my offense to set records next year and bring me right back.

The defense is anchored by Devin white (1 time dpoy) and a safety i drafted in the 3rd round my first year named jevonte denton who is now a superstar x factor with 26 ints in his first 3 years (1 time dpoy) but our pass rush really struggles, havent been able to find an edge rusher and have been getting by with bj hill at right end and a rotating cast of vic beasely randy gregory types at left end. Still havent filled that hole, took one guy in the first round a few years ago but he was more of an inside rusher and hasnt had a major impact at dt either, hoping my opportunustic back end can cover this up for another year.
And finally I win the superbowl!! Went 14-2 and nash won the mvp by throwing 52 touchdowns. He also struggled with picks throwing 18 but 5 were in one disastrous game against the seahawks. Denton my star safety had another strong year en route to his 4th straight best db award he finished with 8 ints giving him 34 through 4 years of his career. Hoping if I can keep this franchise going he can challenge Paul Krause's career int record(81), ive never come anywhere close to that. Traded for montez sweat in week 4 after a very disappointing start to his career in washington and he had a very nice year for me getting 9 sacks in 12 games and then 2.5 in the superbowl.

Nash's contract expired and he wasnt interested in re-signing so i was forced to tag him for 36(!) Million this year, hopefully ill be able to sign him long term next year. My team is getting up there in age in some key spots and regression is about to come hard for my wr's and my back 7 on defense, gonna have to make some interesting moves to keep it going. Lost a few key pieces in free agency, my first draft pick wasnt until 2-32 but i drafted a run stuffing monster de rated a 76 with hidden development, #3 true value in the class and was projected to go 4th round. My defense will be going to a 3-4 for the first time.. probably in my madden life.. for the next season, it just fits my front 7 much better and im excited to see if it takes my defense to a level that can match my offense.

Really enjoying this franchise hoping i hit the 10, maybe even 15 year mark for my first time since madden 07
Season 3: 16-3 Super Bowl Champions
Minnesota Vikings
Season 4: Coming soon
Old 09-21-2019, 08:48 PM   #518
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

Anyone finding that AI teams after 2-3 years are all around 75 ovr? Even with Tdawg sliders. Every team but the browns and me pretty much.

Kinda ruined the three year franchise I’m into.

Old 09-22-2019, 12:15 AM   #519
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Anyone finding that AI teams after 2-3 years are all around 75 ovr? Even with Tdawg sliders. Every team but the browns and me pretty much.

Kinda ruined the three year franchise I’m into.

Mine. Complete game killer if you ask me

Been saying this for over week. Mine happenednyear two and three
Old 09-22-2019, 12:20 AM   #520
Rookie

U guys looked through rosters to see y? Big names more evenly spread or what?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »