Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2019, 06:36 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
What settings are you playing on? Game seems to be playing great
All Pro:

15 Mins/15 Second Runoff

HUM Sliders:

Note--the / marks values I'm currently debating. I just need a couple more games to decide.

QBA: 33/35
PBK: 49/50
WRC: 49
RBK: 53
FUM: 53
PDRT: 51
INT: 50
PCVG: 57
TAK: 51

CPU Sliders

QBA: 33/35/37
PBK: 49/50
WRC: 49
RBK: 53
FUM: 53
PDRT: 51
INT: 50
PCVG: 57
TAK: 51

Default Penalties except for OPI: Off and RTP 51.

40 INJ 50 FAT 50 THRSH.

Ball Hawk: Off
Old 07-30-2019, 11:00 PM   #50
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

In Week 1 of my Broncos franchise I went up 14-0 against the Raiders, only to have them come back and go up 17-14. I scored 10 and they replied to tie it at 24-24 with 10 seconds remaining. They won the toss and took the ball. I forced a 3 and out after my SS dropped a user INT that hit him right in the hands.

Fielded the punt with 2:50 left in OT..... and you know what happened next... my EA Access trial ended lol. Hoping that game got saved as an in progress game so I can pick it back up on Thursday at midnight. Having a lot of fun with this game.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:30 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 2

Bears improve to 4-0 after a 35-19 victory over the vikings (1-3). Bears defense was the story here forcing 5 turnovers (4 INT) and 6 sacks. Eddie jackson had 3 interceptions bringing his total to 5 through the first 4 games. Khalil Mack had 5 sacks (very OP). Allen Robinson made his season debut with 5 receptions 59 yards and 1 TD. Trubisky played an okay game throwing 260+ with 3 TD and 2 INT. The Chicago Bears and Khalil Mack look to continue dominance vs Mack's former team the Oakland Raiders (2-2)

I play on all pro default sliders. Mack has almost every sack for me except for like 3.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 06:27 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

I'm in the midst of a 4-game win streak and have gotten to 10-5 heading into the final game of the year vs. DEN.

It's been an interesting season. I'm winning, but barely. I've got the best offense and the worst defense by yards and points, and they're almost mirroring each other.

On offense, AB has been transcendent. He eclipsed Megatron's record for receiving YDS in a season and has just topped 2K YDS. He won't have a shot at the REC or TD marks (unless I force feed him 4 TD passes vs. a tough DEN secondary), but it's cool to know that my first season was something for the record books.

Clelin topped 10 sacks, as did Hurst, making for a formidable inside-outside rush tandem.

I'll have more on stats for the team once I finish the DEN game.

For those following the Rodney Hudson Chronicles, I offered him more than what he asked for (a total of 11M/YR w/ 5M/YR guaranteed) and he spurned me for more base salary. My pride tells me to franchise him and let that be it. No long-term-deal soup for you!

On the other hand, I extended both Burfict and Marshall in-season. They are the top 2 tacklers in the NFL and are a great tandem.

I'm loving how the new ratings spread makes you really value mid-70s starters. I had to pay Burfict way more than I'd have had to pay him last year, which I love, and he's totally worth it.

On to DEN...
Old 07-31-2019, 07:09 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m about 12 games in to my yearly Titans dynasty. Has anyone else had the CPU Lions go nuts? They are 12-0 with 41 sacks and only 112 points allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2019, 07:22 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Live for the final game of the year vs. DEN @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTzhiw3gPkE.

I'll do a quick stats tour once the game is over for folks curious about how the team fared over 16 games and how the league stats look.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:30 AM   #55
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Raider
Live for the final game of the year vs. DEN @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTzhiw3gPkE.

I'll do a quick stats tour once the game is over for folks curious about how the team fared over 16 games and how the league stats look.

Damn you got through that first season pretty fast! Congrats on getting the Raiders to the playoffs.

For me, I'm rolling with the Seahawks. At first I was going to use default All-Madden, but I didn't enjoy the gameplay that much so I went down to All-Pro. First game against the Bengals was pretty fun and a solid experience. We raced out to a 14-3 lead, but once we lost Bobby Wagner to a bruised sternum our defense started to suffer. Dalton lit us up and was able to close the gap. However, we scored a late TD with Chris Carson (who scored 3 times) to give us the win 31-22.

Only one game in so far and everything plays pretty well with exception to the high completion % and a lack of pass rush on All-Pro. I'll keep playing some games on default All-Pro once my game unlocks on Friday.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 2

Bears are now 5-0 after a 34-22 win over the Raiders (2-3). Carr threw 3 INT two of them being pick six (Jackson, Fuller). Eddie Jackson now has 6 INT on the year with at least one in every game. Trubisky threw for over 280 yards 3 TD and 0 INT. Mike Davis continues to impress with another 100 yard rushing game. Robinson had over 100 yards receiving. K eddie pineiro continues to struggle missing 2 field goals (one was the kicking meter disappear glitch yet again) Khalil Mack had one sack vs his former team.

Bears get their first true test after the bye week facing Drew Bress and the Saints (5-1).

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »