Home

User pass rush

This is a discussion on User pass rush within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2019, 08:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: User pass rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I nerfed CPU pass protection and QB accuracy, and with my defensive line (Buckner, Ford, Bosa), the user pass rush is pretty OP. Probably as good as the CPU pass rush, maybe better some times.

I'll still adjust, but at this point it's (on All Madden) 30 CPU QB Accuracy, 1 CPU Pass Protection, 70 User Reaction Speed, 80 User Pass Coverage, and I'm happy with the results thus far. Especially because the CPU QB doesn't just sit in the pocket like an idiot. I'll get a lot of instant pressure (as I should given this defensive line), but the CPU QB will react and get rid of the ball or move in the pocket half the time.
It’s great you found some good sliders against the CPU but my dilemma is going to be how to adjust for a mixed franchise of USERs and CPU teams. I’m guessing you’ve only played against the computer on these settings?
Old 07-26-2019, 08:35 PM   #10
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
It’s great you found some good sliders against the CPU but my dilemma is going to be how to adjust for a mixed franchise of USERs and CPU teams. I’m guessing you’ve only played against the computer on these settings?
Yes sir, unfortunately. I don’t have the time these days to commit to an online franchise.

So unfortunately this probably won’t help you. But I do wonder how much of the nerfed user stuff only applies when facing the CPU.

Either way, if pass coverage sucks, or pass rush, you should try tweaking sliders before bricking the game.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:48 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 2

I like it better than last year. In 19 I could get 8 sacks in the first half on all pro. This year I've had my troubles but also had 4 sacks in the first with Mack against the giants but not too much luck other than that

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2019, 12:51 AM   #12
Rookie

All Madden all default with cpu an acc at 5 and Carr has missed a ton of throws. I'm texans. First time I played this game without this adjustment he was 39/42 for 400 and 3 . At 5 for acc he is missing too many throws so it's good to see that and will look for a happy medium. Guys are still open but with him being inaccurate it helps to simulate drive s ending and get a realistic %
Old 07-27-2019, 02:55 AM   #13
MVP

This has been an issue ever since they got rid of the right stick functionality while usering the DL. Honestly in three years or however long it’s been, I’m still not sure if I even know how it’s supposed to work. All I know is there are COUNTLESS instances where user input seems to have no effect at all: timing of inputs doesn’t matter, specifics of inputs doesn’t matter, holding vs tapping doesn’t matter, trying to use the left stick to influence the flow of the engagement doesn’t matter. It’s literally like you’re waiting for the dice roll to make up its mind instead of actually influencing the play. It’s literally the single worst part of the game imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-27-2019, 03:28 AM   #14
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
This has been an issue ever since they got rid of the right stick functionality while usering the DL. Honestly in three years or however long it’s been, I’m still not sure if I even know how it’s supposed to work. All I know is there are COUNTLESS instances where user input seems to have no effect at all: timing of inputs doesn’t matter, specifics of inputs doesn’t matter, holding vs tapping doesn’t matter, trying to use the left stick to influence the flow of the engagement doesn’t matter. It’s literally like you’re waiting for the dice roll to make up its mind instead of actually influencing the play. It’s literally the single worst part of the game imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
To me it kind of feels like both a dice roll and a button press.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »