Home

Old 08-07-2019, 03:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player Likeness Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyzzzle
Ahh that's a shame! Hopefully a big likeness update comes if not so it'll be disappointing. Will definitely consider my future with the game
Yeah I keep seeing something about a big face scan coming soon, but that was over a week ago, so I'm not too optimistic. Really disappointed with the lack of scans so far, but hopefully "soon" comes sooner than later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 05:16 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuval20
Yeah I keep seeing something about a big face scan coming soon, but that was over a week ago, so I'm not too optimistic. Really disappointed with the lack of scans so far, but hopefully "soon" comes sooner than later.

Exactly that I've seen a lot. The guys in this division are usually quite responsive with most things but get the impression they are mega understaffed considering what the game truly needs. The pressure getting to EA now though with so many players coming out and saying they're disappointed with their face scans and likeness. Now not just the fans are unhappy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-07-2019, 05:33 PM   #27
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

OVR: 7

Pretty sure they scan EVERY player at the NFL combine, yet even years later the guys that were scanned are still not in the game. They've got to invest in tech that makes the scan and import faster.

It may be unrealistic but I expect something more like 10% unscanned in the game, not the current 90% unscanned.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
Pretty sure they scan EVERY player at the NFL combine, yet even years later the guys that were scanned are still not in the game. They've got to invest in tech that makes the scan and import faster.

It may be unrealistic but I expect something more like 10% unscanned in the game, not the current 90% unscanned.

Agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 12

Greg Olsen's likeness in the game has come up in the news cycle lately. Apparently he missed the opportunity to have his face scanned at the pro-bowl a few years ago and they have never tried to get him again. I'm hoping the attention it's getting causes the EA team to reach out... it would be cool if each team had it's own set of face scanning gear and then could submit scans to EA each offseason.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:51 PM   #30
Rookie

That's all fine and dandy, but EA has advertised at the combine of them taking face scans of players. We know they have them, so why aren't they in the game? Why are almost every single draft pick a generic face? They have their scans. They've had roughly 4-5 months to add a simple scan into the game, yet haven't. It's disappointing. It's disappointing and lazy.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo0tpatrol
That's all fine and dandy, but EA has advertised at the combine of them taking face scans of players. We know they have them, so why aren't they in the game? Why are almost every single draft pick a generic face? They have their scans. They've had roughly 4-5 months to add a simple scan into the game, yet haven't. It's disappointing. It's disappointing and lazy.
Could not agree more, and what about all the scans they got from previous combines that still aren't in the game. The only new face scans are from this years draft class, which means that from the last patch that added scans in October all the way to the combine they couldn't get any scans done for this year. Also they keep stringing people along with a big update coming soon, then when asked when they say they "cant talk about future update" then why talk about it at all? Its just very frustrating that there are so little scans and some mystical promise of an update with no timetable for when.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 02:32 AM   #32
Rookie

EA takes scans at the Combine and Pro Bowl every year yet they still don't add all the players scanned. A HUGE likeness update should be added before launch and add missing players throughout the season. No way elite players should be missing scans PERIOD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »