Home

Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-07-2019, 05:47 PM   #41
Banned

CountryBalla's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

a dude in my online league sent me AB for something stupid, imma post the vid when i get more than 5 posts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 08:55 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 1

Iím a few games into year 1 with the Packers.

Iíve already decided I will not be resigning Bulaga or Martinez. Is it unrealistic to trade either or both on their final years?What would be a realistic return?If I put them on block many teams offer a 2nd but that feels high for a rental.Martinez is only 25 and a 84 w/ star dev while Bulaga is 30 w/ star dev at a position that overall is weak in madden.Iím not against moving either but I donít want to make a trade that is unfair being they are due to be FA.

Additionally going forward I have my eyes on 2nd year RT Orlando Brown.What is a fair trade package for him?I know he fell in the draft and has tremendous upside.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:22 AM   #43
Rookie

Executor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Iím a few games into year 1 with the Packers.

Iíve already decided I will not be resigning Bulaga or Martinez. Is it unrealistic to trade either or both on their final years?What would be a realistic return?If I put them on block many teams offer a 2nd but that feels high for a rental.Martinez is only 25 and a 84 w/ star dev while Bulaga is 30 w/ star dev at a position that overall is weak in madden.Iím not against moving either but I donít want to make a trade that is unfair being they are due to be FA.

Additionally going forward I have my eyes on 2nd year RT Orlando Brown.What is a fair trade package for him?I know he fell in the draft and has tremendous upside.
In M19, a 25-old quick (now star) dev OLB was a MUST to resign, because the draftees at that position who developed quickly or were any good in general, were scarce. Assuming it will not be too much different this year, I would keep Martinez at all costs.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Old 08-08-2019, 11:47 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
In M19, a 25-old quick (now star) dev OLB was a MUST to resign, because the draftees at that position who developed quickly or were any good in general, were scarce. Assuming it will not be too much different this year, I would keep Martinez at all costs.
He is a MLB seeking a 5 year deal worth just over 8 per year.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:59 AM   #45
Rookie

Executor's Arena

Quote:
He is a MLB seeking a 5 year deal worth just over 8 per year.
Exactly like in real life, I would say. Just look at what Wagner / Mosley got this year.

I don't know if Packers would keep him IRL at that price, but in Madden I surely would. He is one of the stars on that defense (or getting there).
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 12:27 PM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Exactly like in real life, I would say. Just look at what Wagner / Mosley got this year.

I don't know if Packers would keep him IRL at that price, but in Madden I surely would. He is one of the stars on that defense (or getting there).

I get all that and I like Martinez I wish he were quicker however. I just am not sure I wish to commit more $ when it becomes tight with Rodgers and the Smiths on edge. I'm nearing having to pay Kenny Clark as well and reupping Dbak. Just thinking ahead I guess.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:03 PM   #47
Rookie

Executor's Arena

Quote:
I get all that and I like Martinez I wish he were quicker however. I just am not sure I wish to commit more $ when it becomes tight with Rodgers and the Smiths on edge. I'm nearing having to pay Kenny Clark as well and reupping Dbak. Just thinking ahead I guess.
Understand. If you really want (have) to move on from him then, I would not trade him for anything less than a second rounder.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

Old 08-09-2019, 07:56 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Understand. If you really want (have) to move on from him then, I would not trade him for anything less than a second rounder.
Bit the bullet last night. MLB was atop the Patriots wish list. I like Martinez don't get me wrong but I have to allocate my $ elsewhere. NE and the Colts badly wanted a MLB. The colts however are not doing so well, so I opted to play the story the Pats are all in on getting another ring before Brady goes. We got New Englands 1st and a 5th next year.

Swung a trade that turned out to be more of a 3 team deal.

Chiefs get Fackrell & a 7
Packers get Rueben Foster
Skins get Reggie Ragland and a 6th

We got worse at the MLB spot no doubt and gave up 2 late picks but we have a young starter who is capable of manning the position in the short term. The advantage to me here is Foster is on the books at a cheap price next year as well allowing me to develop someone for a year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »