Home

Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-09-2019, 09:28 AM   #49
Rookie

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Bit the bullet last night. MLB was atop the Patriots wish list. I like Martinez don't get me wrong but I have to allocate my $ elsewhere. NE and the Colts badly wanted a MLB. The colts however are not doing so well, so I opted to play the story the Pats are all in on getting another ring before Brady goes. We got New Englands 1st and a 5th next year.

Swung a trade that turned out to be more of a 3 team deal.

Chiefs get Fackrell & a 7
Packers get Rueben Foster
Skins get Reggie Ragland and a 6th

We got worse at the MLB spot no doubt and gave up 2 late picks but we have a young starter who is capable of manning the position in the short term. The advantage to me here is Foster is on the books at a cheap price next year as well allowing me to develop someone for a year.
Man first Blake then Fackrell? You're scrapping my favourite guys one by one... Who's next? MVS? Jake Kumerow???

By the way, getting 1st and 5th for Blake was flat out robbery!!! Enjoy your CFM mate, I can't wait to get into mine (need to nail some sliders first)...
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Old 08-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #50
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
Man first Blake then Fackrell? You're scrapping my favourite guys one by one... Who's next? MVS? Jake Kumerow???

By the way, getting 1st and 5th for Blake was flat out robbery!!! Enjoy your CFM mate, I can't wait to get into mine (need to nail some sliders first)...
I like Blake for sure! Yes a 1 is a bit unrealistic but it's not far off from a bad teams 2nd which was offered by many teams. I liked sending him to NE feels like a really good fit for him.

Fackrell I'm meh on, he's a nice role player IRL. In game though he's a pending FA at a position of depth. I used his talent to restock the cupboard elsewhere. Burks/Summers aren't starting caliber.

MVS heck no, I like he and EQ! MVS got bumped to Star dev. EQ I can't get going though, Kumerow has been really solid for me.

Side note, outside the big key players I do like Lancaster & Tonyon quite a bit.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #51
Rookie

Executor's Arena

Yeah the Pack might have something in Lancaster lol.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)

Last edited by Executor; 08-09-2019 at 09:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 08:42 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Tried to trade for Montez Sweat offered 31st round picks and the Skins wouldn’t budge.I loved the fact they wouldn’t part with him,it’s ok I drafted a Superstar ROLB the next draft and he ended up with 16 sacks as a rookie.Enjoying this game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi!
As Im still a relative newbie to the sport, there some things I dont really get yet, mainly regarding trades and stuff like that. So, would anybody trade for a player in his last contract year during the season? I want to trade CJ Mosley (Im the Ravens and still in Madden19) for as high a pick as I can get for him, but I wouldnt want to rip the AI off, just because I could.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:49 PM   #54
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Hypothetically speaking, playing as the Ravens what would be a fair package to offer the Vikings for Stefan Diggs?

Realistic trades in Madden are always more tricky in Madden than other games because trades for the best players don't typically happen unless there are non football related factors, and these factors aren't present in Madden.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:23 PM   #55
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
Hi!

As Im still a relative newbie to the sport, there some things I dont really get yet, mainly regarding trades and stuff like that. So, would anybody trade for a player in his last contract year during the season? I want to trade CJ Mosley (Im the Ravens and still in Madden19) for as high a pick as I can get for him, but I wouldnt want to rip the AI off, just because I could.
In the NFL you don't often see player for player trades like in other sports, it's usually players for draft picks. As far as for actual trade value, what year are you in? What's his current overall? Age? All of that info plays a big part in a players trade value plus factors such as the team trading for him and how he fits in to their scheme and needs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2019, 04:28 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

EnglishBull34's Arena

OVR: 33

Does anyone know what it costs in-game to get Josh Rosen? I'd be interested in acquiring him in a narrative where he loses the job to Fitz and becomes tradable.

If no one's been able to put a trade for him through, what do you think is fair value, should I decide to force a trade?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »