Home

Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #57
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 20 | Official Trade Discussion Thread

I'm a huge Mizzou fan, so whenever I start my Bills CFM, the first thing I'm going to try to do is trade QB Josh Allen to Denver for QB Drew Lock. I'm curious if I could do this straight up, maybe get an extra draft pick or have to give them an extra draft pick.

I believe Allen is a 74 and Lock is a 67.

He will be the face of the Bills, hopefully for many years.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:12 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
In the NFL you don't often see player for player trades like in other sports, it's usually players for draft picks. As far as for actual trade value, what year are you in? What's his current overall? Age? All of that info plays a big part in a players trade value plus factors such as the team trading for him and how he fits in to their scheme and needs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, thats the part I did understand

So, I'd trade Mosley to a contender with the need and some cap space so they're able to resign him. Its 2018, he is 26 and has 88 Ovr. The trade calculator says he is worth a late 1st or an early 2nd. I would be pretty happy with that even though losing my best defensive player.

Its more about his contract as its the last year of his current one. In reality, would a team sacrifize a high pick for a player they could possibly sign in Free Agency as well?
Old 08-14-2019, 09:19 AM   #59
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
Yeah, thats the part I did understand

So, I'd trade Mosley to a contender with the need and some cap space so they're able to resign him. Its 2018, he is 26 and has 88 Ovr. The trade calculator says he is worth a late 1st or an early 2nd. I would be pretty happy with that even though losing my best defensive player.

Its more about his contract as its the last year of his current one. In reality, would a team sacrifize a high pick for a player they could possibly sign in Free Agency as well?
If you found a team in win now mode where most of there stars are getting up there in age I could see a team giving up a late first or early second round pick. I don't see a young up and coming team in contention giving up that much for a possible 1 year rental.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Anyone traded for Lamar Jackson yet? Gotta get that dude on my team.
Anything come of this?

I have done everything in my power and still have fallen short
Old 09-03-2019, 05:19 PM   #61
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrick021
Anything come of this?

Man I'm pretty sure I ended up having to cheat the system to get him because you can only offer 3 assets. What I did was decrease all of his ratings so they didn't value him and then I traded a player (I think Emmanuel Sanders) along with two 1's and a 2. In order to do that I obviously edited him down (and back up after the trade) and then made two separate trades. The second one that I made I just grabbed their worst rated player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Anything come of this?

Couldn't trade Mahomes for him. Actually can't trade Mahomes for anything (he's only getting like 2 mil this year, but will be a FA asking for like 36 mil after this season).

I'm actually not sure what to do about Mahomes. He would be a 36 million cap hit to re-sign him. The best I've been offered in the trading block is a first and sixth round pick from the colts.

I created a save where I executed the trade, and then in the offseason he was available as a FA, asking for the same amount of money.

The problem is that I am most likely a playoff-bound team that has no other QB whatsoever above a 70 overall, and there are none in free agency. Do I just ride out the season, hope for a super bowl, and let him go to FA? Or try to get a first rounder and a servicable QB from someone around week 8?

Last edited by metallidevils; 09-03-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I would like to know how to trade for a qb. I did a fantasy draft, have Stafford but need a faster qb. I have tried trading Julio Jones, Stafford, and a first for Lamar, Trubisky, Mariotta, etc. and they all declined.

Thoughts?
It's impossible to trade for a 70+ star or above QB.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:21 PM   #64
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

What do you guys think is a realistic return for Mitch Trubisky? I am in Week 3 of Season 2 after winning the SB. He won Super Bowl MVP but that's in the user's hands so won't translate. He is currently a 79 overall, still on his base contract and 26 years old.

Trying to trade him because I drafted Tua and he's 4 years younger and only 5 ovr behind Mitch so I want to transition to him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »