Home

EA devs need to understand Franchise Mode......

This is a discussion on EA devs need to understand Franchise Mode...... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2019, 12:26 PM   #49
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA devs need to understand Franchise Mode......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
Depressing thread. Well, at least you guys have a game. Us NCAA guys are screwed for now. Tried Madden 2016 just got bored. Looks great though.
Most of us are also NCAA guys too. We are here at OS because we basically play all the sports games for the most part. I want NCAA back as bad as you do
Old 08-16-2019, 12:27 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And higher ups above the developers.
We definitely put the blame towards the wrong people. the Devs dont make decisions. The shareholders make decisions
Old 08-16-2019, 12:34 PM   #51
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
We definitely put the blame towards the wrong people. the Devs dont make decisions. The shareholders make decisions
Still wrong. Shareholders don't make decisions. They expect to financially benefit from the executives who make decisions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 05:59 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Still wrong. Shareholders don't make decisions. They expect to financially benefit from the executives who make decisions.
And the Devs aren't the executives

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #53

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
And the Devs aren't the executives

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
But you said the shareholders are the ones who make decisions?
Old 08-16-2019, 07:20 PM   #54
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

Basically Madden wont improve because ppl need their football fix, whether college heads or NFL, and will buy regardless. Mut players will buy packs even with subpar gameplay upgrades, and complaining on here will mostly get responded to by referencing other games or a choice to just give up football games all together. Same cycle and lies about improvements actual bettering the overall game. Madden Plays different, with different bugs, and some will defend and minimize it while others yell at the rooftops. Bottom line is....we are paying them regardless and stopping little by little wont affect much. If hundreds of thousands sit out a few years then MAYBE we get the change we want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON
Old 08-16-2019, 07:59 PM   #55
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

It's all about options...and said options implemented very well. We all play the game differently based on what we like as individuals and where we are in life. Like one dude said earlier, and similar to him, at 43 years old with a wife, kids and other obligations, i don't play games the same as I did when i was a teen or a single bachelor in my 20's. The time isn't there. So Ive transitioned from playing every game and controlling everything to more coach mode and cpu vs cpu spectator mode.

Games I would have scoffed at a decade or 2 ago like Out of The Park Baseball are now appealing. So, now what means the most to me is how the action plays out on the field with ratings and animations dictating everything with no user input except for playcalling or coach decision making as well as having the ability to have a deep coaching experience within Franchise Mode...and that's where I get frustrated with Madden as opposed to a game like 2k or MLB The Show...or even NCAA Football...because with the small time window that I do have I can be immersed.

Now I say all of that while knowing that im a minority. EA aren't looking at guys like me. My group are pretty much getting phased out which is why you are beggining to see some of us dig back in the crates to play older versions despite the game being outdated or less pretty.

Im willing to say that if i were 15-20 I would prolly be all up in MUT and MyPark in 2k etc. But thats not how I came up playing games so it doesn't appeal to me now. At any rate at the end of the day we all gotta find what satisfies us with the game. If Madden 20 doesn't satisfy then dont buy it. We have over 30 years worth of selections to turn back to. If it does satisfy then do you...

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #56
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJags904
If hundreds of thousands sit out a few years then MAYBE we get the change we want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I wish I was paid a nickel every time this was said over the past 15 years, I would be able to retire earlier.

This has been said many thousand of times throughout those 15 years and yet, still, here we are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »