Home

Is Madden 20 worth purchasing this year if you consistently purchased in the past?

This is a discussion on Is Madden 20 worth purchasing this year if you consistently purchased in the past? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 03:40 PM   #17
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is Madden 20 worth purchasing this year if you consistently purchased in the past

It is, but I would wait until it goes on sale. Keep playing Madden 19. You'll appreciate it more once it's on sale and get it a couple months later. Trust me on that.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:59 PM   #18
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Is Madden 20 worth purchasing this year if you consistently purchased in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkel
Haven't a hard time determining if this year's version is worth purchasing, where as in the past it was an easy decision to make the call. Wanted to see the opinions of other avid users
The game is better than 19.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:38 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
It is, but I would wait until it goes on sale. Keep playing Madden 19. You'll appreciate it more once it's on sale and get it a couple months later. Trust me on that.
I don't have the game yet, but for people buying physical copies, I don't see why you can't pick up the game for 35 bucks at BB like I will be on Friday.

Why wait a few months when you can get it off the jump for a similar price if you are still purchasing physical?
Old 07-31-2019, 11:24 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't have the game yet, but for people buying physical copies, I don't see why you can't pick up the game for 35 bucks at BB like I will be on Friday.

Why wait a few months when you can get it off the jump for a similar price if you are still purchasing physical?
How do you get that deal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-31-2019, 11:37 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemamba24xx
How do you get that deal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Operation Sports mobile app
They have had a deal for the past two weeks of trading in Madden 19(8 bucks for me) and they give you 10 off Madden 20.

Amazon is selling Madden for 50 bucks and BB matches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 11:51 PM   #22
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Well, I suppose for 35 bucks it's a buy. Definitely wouldn't buy it for full. You have to have the physical copy of Madden 19 to trade in which they will give you about 8 bucks for on top of the $10 off coupon on day of. So technically, it's about 42-45 buccaroos unless you factor in being Grandfathered into Best Buy's Gamer's Club then you can get it for around 35 or so.

Black Friday always has Madden for sale for 20 bucks which is a must buy at that price.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:43 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkel
Haven't a hard time determining if this year's version is worth purchasing, where as in the past it was an easy decision to make the call. Wanted to see the opinions of other avid users
Wait for sale or trade in some old games to put towards it since you are having a hard time trying to decide. Not worth the full price, but worth a purchase. Play the trial and save draft classes/rosters for when you get the full game. Don't waste $60.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:48 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
The game is better than 19.
Yeah, but not $60 better. He should get it for DLC money which is under $40. Pay for what EA gives you, not what EA wants you to give.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »