Home

Online H2H Bounty: BigCapNadaa

This is a discussion on Online H2H Bounty: BigCapNadaa within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Online H2H Bounty: BigCapNadaa

While I don't play Madden anymore I like to watch gameplay early sometimes...I login to PlayStation Now at launch and watch broadcasts, basically.

I watched this guy and was flat-out disgusted. The guys he was playing weren't elite but my issue is that he was basically exploiting the latest version of "nanos" in Madden and gameplay was rewarding him for it. The biggest concern was that while guys had "some" success countering his strategy--it wasnt consistent success...thats concerning.

What He Does: He blitzes out of 3-4 and sends 8--but he hot routes his safeties and corners into coverage/man before you snap the ball. Against better opponents he'll control a safety or a LB and cover where he thinks the hot route will be.

Why its Effective: You dont have time. AT ALL. He has Myles Jack (speed) and great play at CB...the real kicker? His style of play gets Campbell's and especially Ramsey's X-Factors activated super early. Three incompletions to Ramsey and thats all she wrote.

My thinking is simple: What good is OS is we don't have H2H guys that will trounce this guy and simultaneously make sure gameplay is balanced. Add this guy and save the video so we can all get a good laugh. Be forewarned: He's good and Madden isn't exactly this well balanced game...but don’t think he’s a fish. For the really good scores i'll shoot you some $ over cash app or a PSN card.

Here he is for scouting purposes: https://youtu.be/JzF0_uIszxg

Happy Hunting....May the odds be ever in your favor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bcn.jpg (40.3 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by Kushmir; 07-31-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 04:52 PM   #2
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online H2H Bounty: BigCapNadaa

If he sending 8 or 9 just send 4 receivers out on a combo slants and drags. Guarantee he can't cover all 4 slants with only 4 man defenders. AI coverage is not good enough in this game
Old 07-31-2019, 05:35 PM   #3
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0

Are you serious lol smh
Old 07-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #4
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
If he sending 8 or 9 just send 4 receivers out on a combo slants and drags. Guarantee he can't cover all 4 slants with only 4 man defenders. AI coverage is not good enough in this game
I hear you....(correction he was bringing 8) and I was just an observer but I didnt see guys having alot of success. The pressure was almost instant and guys made plays but between the bad throws and sacks he had the distinct advantage.

He played one guy with the Pats and even had Brady flustered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »