Home

User pass rush tips

This is a discussion on User pass rush tips within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2019, 02:01 PM   #1
MVP
 
Therebelyell626's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
User pass rush tips

Anyone got any good manual user pash rush tips or videos? Because I am still getting stonewalled on 95% of plays even with X-factor players. Considering people were raving about this during the beta I figured I must be doing something wrong. Maybe we can start a thread and get some good tips in here
Therebelyell626 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 02:06 PM   #2
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: User pass rush tips

This sounds ridiculous but I’ve really enjoyed playing pro. Just trying to make it a bit harder currently. But to answer your question the only tip I have is to lower Cpu pass block. When I played all pro I had it around 35 she on all madden around 30. On pro I keep it at 50 and it works great


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Re: User pass rush tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Anyone got any good manual user pash rush tips or videos? Because I am still getting stonewalled on 95% of plays even with X-factor players. Considering people were raving about this during the beta I figured I must be doing something wrong. Maybe we can start a thread and get some good tips in here
Maybe this is super obvious, but try to time the snap well, and also the pass rush move. When it goes bold is when you want to hit the button. You won't always win the battles, but it should help.
AleBrew is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:28 PM   #4
MVP
 
Therebelyell626's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Re: User pass rush tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
This sounds ridiculous but I’ve really enjoyed playing pro. Just trying to make it a bit harder currently. But to answer your question the only tip I have is to lower Cpu pass block. When I played all pro I had it around 35 she on all madden around 30. On pro I keep it at 50 and it works great


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Pro huh? Interesting. Your not finding it to easy?
Therebelyell626 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:29 PM   #5
MVP
 
Therebelyell626's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Re: User pass rush tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleBrew
Maybe this is super obvious, but try to time the snap well, and also the pass rush move. When it goes bold is when you want to hit the button. You won't always win the battles, but it should help.
Thanks man. I am currently doing both of these things but it's just not effective. I don't expect to win them all but guys like von Miller are getting stonewalled by low 70's tackles on all pro simulation
Therebelyell626 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: User pass rush tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Anyone got any good manual user pash rush tips or videos? Because I am still getting stonewalled on 95% of plays even with X-factor players. Considering people were raving about this during the beta I figured I must be doing something wrong. Maybe we can start a thread and get some good tips in here
Sorry no videos to show, but I've found something that might help, although I am struggling as well. Use RT to jump the snap, but then get off of it and hit X and push back defender. Then, try engaging RT and A and directionally spin your player off the block. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, which is the way I believe it should be. Good luck!
edgevoice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #7
Rookie
 
Dsabol715's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: User pass rush tips

Yeah the pass rush this year seems near impossible. I’ve been playing on All Pro and tinkering with the sliders to find a nice spot with everything. Pass rushing is definitely tougher in this game. If I blitz, it’s always a big completion given up too. I also find when I do get to the QB, they shake off one or two hits no problem and I lose the sack to a completion/throw away.
__________________
Currently playing:
MLB the Show 19 (RTTS CP)
Pokémon Ultra Sun
Pokémon Blue
Madden 20

New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Dsabol715 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:59 PM   #8
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: User pass rush tips

I have found letting the CPU rush and covering creates more pressure than trying to rush myself. There is a timing mechanic on when you should hit the pass rush move, but I am not super sure what the timing is.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @T4Verts
Read my thoughts about Madden on my blog here
T4VERTS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Top -