Home

College Football Mod 19 Lite for Madden 20 - Now Avaliable on PC and PS4

This is a discussion on College Football Mod 19 Lite for Madden 20 - Now Avaliable on PC and PS4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2019, 09:09 PM   #9
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: College Football Mod 19 Lite for Madden 20 - Now Avaliable on PC, PS4, Soon for X

Pretty bad as y'all! I slightly played around and tried to see if I could access the college teams and swap them out but came up empty my first couple attempts so went back trying to learn the more of frosty editor on M19. Looking into to attempting a high school mod. But anyways awesome find!
Old 08-03-2019, 10:15 PM   #10
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: College Football Mod 19 Lite for Madden 20 - Now Avaliable on PC, PS4, Soon for X

Giving this roster a try, but I'm so curious. How in the hell did you guys manage to make the college teams playable on PS4? You had to have used some sort of outside source such as a file editor on PC right? Because the in-game roster creator obviously doesn't allow things like this. Could you please share how you were bale to do this? It could blow open a bunch of new doors for Madden on console.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:25 PM   #11
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Giving this roster a try, but I'm so curious. How in the hell did you guys manage to make the college teams playable on PS4? You had to have used some sort of outside source such as a file editor on PC right? Because the in-game roster creator obviously doesn't allow things like this. Could you please share how you were bale to do this? It could blow open a bunch of new doors for Madden on console.
Unfortunately, we could never share how this was achieved (not because we don't want to, but other reasons), just be glad it is! If it makes you feel any better, I really have no clue how it happened either LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 12:18 AM   #12
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

This is dope, i bought madden on xbox this year opposed to my ps4 hopefully you guys get a roster on there. If not oh well.

EA should add 50 teams to the future madden so you guys can do this mod. That will hold us over for an NCAA game. PES allows option files so EA should get on board lol.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:32 AM   #13
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Xbox One is unfortunately taking longer than expected since none of us have a X1 console.. We will get it up soon as we can.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:51 AM   #14
Rookie

Salute to you Red and the rest of your team. As a PS4 owner I shed a tear playing Clemson vs FSU just now. The NCAA franchise was always my preferred game and you guys just gave me a glimpse into what could’ve been.

So once again THANK YOU!!!
Old 08-04-2019, 02:52 AM   #15
Rookie

I’m still trying to get the rosters to show up on the play now screen.i looked up mut_leaks or whatever the id was lol,downloaded it, and loaded it up but don’t see the rosters on play now,can some body put a visual of the steps with pictures or instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 08:33 AM   #16
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanaidan
I’m still trying to get the rosters to show up on the play now screen.i looked up mut_leaks or whatever the id was lol,downloaded it, and loaded it up but don’t see the rosters on play now,can some body put a visual of the steps with pictures or instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Make sure after you download the roster, that you’re actually going into settings and loading it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »